**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best 6 star ever! 2 months of waiting and $100 bucks and finally!!!

BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★

Feel jealous boys!

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    🥳
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Congrats! I’m so jealous I might even trade my prized punisher 2099 6* for him...
  • GizGiz Posts: 124
    Congrats...my first was DPXF. It's the KabamRNG just keeping ya hungry!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    You can solo 5.2.6 Collector with that mad lad
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    Now I can finally solo Kang!!!
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Honestly after my last couple 6 stars I just stopped trying in this game lol, I don’t try in aw or aq because it’s pointless and story content I put in no effort as well if I complain path cool, if I don’t cool I just won’t do it until everything is in my favour.
  • KeonexKeonex Posts: 296 ★★★
    Congrats
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    He’s not really that bad. The damage is alright and it’s an instant R4 5* so it’s damage anyways. There’s also utility in the heal block and power drains. Not to mention the armour up passives reduce block damage by a ton. His heavy is also very easy to loop in after specials/ intercepts
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    TP33 said:

He’s not really that bad. The damage is alright and it’s an instant R4 5* so it’s damage anyways. There’s also utility in the heal block and power drains. Not to mention the armour up passives reduce block damage by a ton. His heavy is also very easy to loop in after specials/ intercepts

For endgame content not that bad means useless. Because of the insane difficulty we can only use best champs to save us money and disappointment.

I have some cool champs which normally I can have fun with them like Rogue, Red Skull or original Black Panther but they create limited damage so having no use any content ahead.