**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.3.1 Medusa Help (turning off dexterity)

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
edited May 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hi Guys,

I have tried medusa a couple of times, but am so far unable to take her down.
I am thinking about turning off dexterity so I can atleast get her down, even if it takes revives/units.
My question is, If I turn off Dexerity, and use a bleeder that does not gain any buffs naturally. Is there any other way she could heal?
I run suicides, 3/5 deep wounds, defence up till coagulate 3/3. And only dex and parry (+ stun duration) in the last tree.

I do not mind if it takes revives, as long as the chances of her having more health after every try is pretty much none existent.

thnx.

Comments

• Options
    Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    I personally would not take dexterity off. The dexterity helps you to gain fury buffs which is quite nice. It didn't affect me too much. The buffet heal didn't seem all that significant. You just have to play carefully, not hit into her block too much, or use someone like SS. or someone that can bypass auto-block.
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Which bleeders do you have?

She is extremely fast, offensive and has high attack rating so it's not easy to maintain the fight long enough to deal significant damage. I think that's your main problem. Try to be cold and find your own rhythm. Any bleeder at high level (rank 4 5*) can take her out. Don't need to drop dexterity.

If you have problems to prolong the fight, don't use SS because you need to reach several sp3 to beat her. Just use any skill champs such as Gwenpool, Nick Fury or original Black Panther... 4 revives will get her down.
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Fight her normally, keep parry, 5 hits combo, bail sp then dex it, 5 hits combo again.