**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Tweak to game play to help use full rooster

I have a few ideas/thoughts, and want to put it out there get some other peoples thoughts or ideas alongside it. What with all the suggestions over changing of the game, using old champs etc. I thought maybe a gameplay/act where you have thru the ages;
There are two ways you can do this
1)What I mean by that one chapter has 4 missions, 2 missions are skill for example and 2 mutant. What makes it thru the ages and includes all your squad is that you have to have one champion from 2015,2016,2017,2018,2019 etc one slot for each year.
2) you could make each chapter a different year so chapter 1, missions 1-2 champs of only 2015, missions 3-4 champions of just 2016 or you could do 2015 and 2016.
With these game play tweaks, you can tailor nodes to fit that classes or champions of that year and gives you the chances to have wider nodes, with even some nodes tailored to older champions.
For example if you had science you can have a node that is tailored to needing a good block proficiency suitable to captain America (any three) or class group tech which rewards you for having a robot champion. If going off years you can have ones suited more to nodes that don’t rely on huge Crit numbers.
This would mean you have to dust off old champs and use them or use newer champions if still wanted.
I don’t know if this is a doable game play but is an idea to make older champs relevant, and making making nodes able to be tailored