**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Red Rifts Awakening Gems

manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
If any of you guys do a red rift could you please tell me the class awakening gems each day. Thanks, I am trying to awaken my aegon. I have heard he is not good unawakened so trying to get him awakened. I also have about 32 sig stones for him. Really appreciate the help.

Comments

• Options
    By the way, it a tier 4 rift.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    I think it’s random for every rift. Like opening a crystal but you can choose wether you want to go for the gem or wait
  • Options
    it is random . I kinda hate it a little but I just hope I could get the skill awakening gem for my aegon using the chronometer
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
    Today was the first time I actually bothered looking at which gem was available in the rifts since I'm not using the chronometer. On both my main and secondary accounts they had Skill, so it's good to know they are actually random for everyone, since I wouldn't have picked up on that based on what I saw.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    It's random. I've pulled a Science and a Mystic. Also, he's still useful. You just won't be able to carry his Combo between Fights. He's good if you want to ramp him up every Fight, but definitely less stressful.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    If you're taking him into something like LOL you'll need it or you'll be building it up every Fight.
  • Options
    i have a 4 star maxed aegon
  • Options
    Oh, so you know. All good. I just thought I'd let you know because you said you heard it. The 5* is definitely better for harder content though. :)
  • Options
    ok thanks
  • Options
    hey guys is the awakening gem class same for each rift tier? and if so what is today's awakening gem?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    manan_44 said:

hey guys is the awakening gem class same for each rift tier? and if so what is today's awakening gem?

It's random every time you enter.
  • Options
    i know its random but is the awakening gem different for each difficulty. For example, mutant for epic and skill for master
  • Options
    thank you very much
  • Options
    KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    If u only need 5* Skill for AEgon,...best to only spend Intel on T4 rifts. Never know when it pops up & wouldn't waste chances on T1-3 if ur trying to check.
  • Options
    I have a 4 star maxed aegon dude
  • Options
    KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited May 2020
    manan_44 said:

i know its random but is the awakening gem different for each difficulty. For example, mutant for epic and skill for master

Ok, cool that u have Max'd 4* AEgon dude. U asked about classes in each tier,..so was replying about that. Several others already answered ur initial ?. Hope u got the Skill AG for him. Cheers.