**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dumbest thing you've done in this game

13»

Comments

• Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Bawa69 said:

1. Took 5* Kamala Khan, Groot and Blue Cyclops to R2 (noob mistake literally my 2nd 3rd and 4th 5* champs)
    2. did not rank up 5* Domino for almost a month despite having resources and having a 5* redhulk at r3 already (lack of proper knowledge of champion abilities)
    3. Sold a lot of 1* and 2* champs even 3* and 4* sometimes very early in the game...basically any champ that i didnt play or found too weak i sold...thank god i got out of that habit fairly quickly
    4. lingering in an open small time bronze alliance for far too long despite being good with a decent roster
    5. lastly making purchases in the game

wow
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I got scared of 5.3 for a super long time because my 4/40s and 5/50 roster couldn’t handle it, so like, a year and some change later, I just blasted through it with 4/55s lol. Thankfully I didn’t make the same mistake and got Cav maybe a month or two later after I developed my roster slightly more
  • Options
    TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 367 ★★★
    Sat in an open alliance for too long, and made donations too!
    Rank 3 my 5 * Venompool (he was my first 5 *
    Spending thousands of units on phc’s instead of content.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★

I got scared of 5.3 for a super long time because my 4/40s and 5/50 roster couldn’t handle it, so like, a year and some change later, I just blasted through it with 4/55s lol. Thankfully I didn’t make the same mistake and got Cav maybe a month or two later after I developed my roster slightly more

This is me exactly. I got Uncollected in Jan '18 and hit a roadblock in 5.3.2. Tried again this year and finished Act 5 in a weekend and Cavalier a couple of weeks later. It's funny how you don't realise how much stronger your account gets over time, and how you can often pull better options that make certain paths so much easier.
  • Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    I r4 my X23 with actual materials when I had a rank up gem. Had put a few ISO into her. Felt dumb wasting 4 T2A
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 789 ★★★
    In 2016 I sold all my champs to pull a 5* and got Falcon. Took me a long time to ramp back up, and the gold/iso drought was real.
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Aaaahhh. I wanted to make this thread today.
    It exists.

After paying for 3 years today for the first time i made a dicision which is the dumbest thing i did till date.

Used 38 5* mystic sig stones on ghost rider. Awknd him first time in 3 years with a random 5 * opening. tested a bit on ROL.
    But those sig stones. Miss them.

It hurts.
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Used resources on 5* IP
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

Debated GW in this forum thinking common sense could win an argument (several times).

Many made the same mistake as you did. And may I say it's the stupidest thing you can make here.
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    Selling 4* iron patriot 2 time then getting him a 3rd time
    Selling 4* og spidey and 4* og cap for a 5* crystal and never getting them back
  • Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 197 ★★
    1) Long time ago, ranking up Deadpool Xforce 4*
    2) A week ago, spending 3000 units hoping for a 5* aegon with no luck (I don't spend money, it's a long time in arena)
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,382 ★★★★★
    My first 5* was Antman. My first featured 5* (going for Stark Spidey at the time) was Antman. I was livid.
  • Options
    YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
    I opened 5 featured cavalier yesterday, just out of frustration from all the **** going on. Duped my 5* Vulture.
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    My first 5* was juggernaught
  • Options
    JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 158
    edited May 2020
    TP33 said:

I used to spend units on preems. I only managed to get 2/3*s and it took me until act 4.3 to get dex

So many wasted units....
  • Options
    UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Selling champs, and bc of this I have the Lowe’s t eating in my alliance by a good margin, even though my prestige is higher that some
  • Options
    manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    I spent all my deadpool doubloons accidently think selling gold would get you more doubloons. I was very dumb
  • Options
    manan_44 said:

I spent all my deadpool doubloons accidently think selling gold would get you more doubloons. I was very dumb

I don't think anyone can top that
  • Options
    I r4 my 3* kamala
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Back when the 12.0 compensation came out k just started playing the game. And well I mixed up the Carb Core with the cosmic Core and sold it
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    YsF said:

I opened 5 featured cavalier yesterday, just out of frustration from all the **** going on. Duped my 5* Vulture.

i mean its from a cav so can't complain in a way