**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Doom in Arena

So when is Doctor Doom entering basic arena, I already lost the chance to grind for claire voyant and I'm stuck on hyperion in uncollected eq, that damn fight is in my way of 100% exploration and I'm out of revives and units. :(

Comments

• Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★

So when is Doctor Doom entering basic arena, I already lost the chance to grind for claire voyant and I'm stuck on hyperion in uncollected eq, that damn fight is in my way of 100% exploration and I'm out of revives and units. :(

What Hyperion.I may can give you some tips.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    No luck with sym supreme, doc voodoo, ghost rider, magik or dormammu? Or scarlet witch?
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Ghost and hood?
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    i hope to get doom from that
    my best mystic is the hood

• Options
    THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267

No luck with sym supreme, doc voodoo, ghost rider, magik or dormammu? Or scarlet witch?

Have'em all as 3 stars
  • Options

What Hyperion.I may can give you some tips.
    I can fight him well but he just isn't ready to throw his specials plus those nodes and thses lags. Like my game is lagging like crazy, have submitted a complaint though.
  • Options
    TP33 said:

Ghost and hood?

Ghost is R3, hood is 3 star
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

TP33 said:

Ghost and hood?

Ghost is R3, hood is 3 star
    most of my 3 stars are beyond god tiers
    I have ghost, omega, stark, quake, archangel, warlock, and many others
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    We could try to help if you want to show roster
  • Options
    Thanks for the help @Thicco_Mode but I finally one shot him, used stark spidey.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Thanks for the help @Thicco_Mode but I finally one shot him, used stark spidey.

Oh nice! Congrats