**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tech Awakening Gem Worthy?

Fellas, i have got a Tech Awakening Gem from the chronometer, initially it was intended for ghost but then i saw starlord and got confused,
Both champs needs Awakening to become a beast.
Need your advice.

Tech Awakening Gem Worthy? 78 votes

Ghost
84%
PantherusNZdanielmathLeNoirFaineantRaganatorVivek_786ege999menLvernon15_ASDF_GodrohrHammerbro_64HzorikikiFurieuxBrokenpseudosaneDrDeadpoolCaptain_2goodLmaoJabs10or_StrongCats4life 66 votes
Star lord
15%
tbos42_Kill_Switch_ReferenceDenzel116Woody15EzonNexosLeon91MasterpuffIronStrangeWarlockdaRobotMayaMemssaab_940casual0 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Ghost technically needs it less, but in terms of usefulness, a duped ghost will take you light years further than a duped SL
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    If you have ghost you’ll hardly use sl
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Ghost
    Yep ghost is FAR superior to SL in every way imaginable
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    SL sucks. His star (pun intended) has fallen fast. Zero utility. All damage. There are champions who have both and better. Even though he needs his sig, an awakening gem is way too precious to waste on a has-been.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Ghost doesn't need the sig at all to be a beast, but it improves her a lot
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Probably ghost, but starlord has a synergy with ageon that gives them both a pass on a mess up once per fight. That really helps both of them since starlord is a beast so long as he keeps his combo. Add NF and both Starlord and Aegon just get better with easier ramp up and less chance to lose your combo in longer or tricky fights. If you have Aegon, it's still worth considering.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Hulkbuster
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Ghost at high sig is a monster. You get to her sp2 so fast at max sig it's almost unfair. I have sig 200 R5 SL and Ghost..... I never use SL, wish I could rank him back down to be honest.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Ghost/high Sig/suicides/synergies Is just downright naughty. My best kill so far is WS in 38hits. And I know people have done that in less.
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Star lord
    I didn’t think Ghost needed it to still be effective. Star lord absolutely needs it. And when he’s awakened he’s automatically god tier. Older but still a beast.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    What are you going to use SL for at this point in the game? The only fight I’ve used him in as far as endgame content was the 1% regen rogue in V3. Besides that I just use him for his combo shield synergy with Ægon
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    I actually don't like ghost, and I have max sig r4 sl - never use him now. Ghost is a better option, sad but true
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    _ASDF_ said:

Etm34 said:

What are you going to use SL for at this point in the game? The only fight I’ve used him in as far as endgame content was the 1% regen rogue in V3. Besides that I just use him for his combo shield synergy with Ægon

Pretty sure I used ghost plus a tech boost. I’ve done that multiple times with her. Easy as pie.
    All I remember from using ghost on that fight was getting knocked around constantly haha. But star-lord was nerve wracking as hell
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Star lord
    If talking about which champ need the AG more, I’d say SL.
    Think about which champ you will use more. I got a tech AG a year and half ago and I was reserved for SL, yet I can’t pull him till now. In between I got Ghost and thus I applied on her finally when I decided to r4 her.