**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will Symbiote Supreme work for Korg Abyss?

GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
Hey guys, I'm going to do path 2 Abyss but worrying for Korg. My main team is Aegon, SS, HT, NF and the problem is the last spot. Want to give it to PM for combo meter protection but not sure that SS can take Korg down with reasonable amount of revives. Anyone tried it before?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Work yes, be good no, he won’t suffer from thorns but you’ll hit the hit cap over and over and over, and it’s be painfully slow, I’ve been using aegon, healing to full and light intercepting, if you’re good enough at light intercepts and timing specials to deplete charges aegon can get through, the 2 I’ve fought Have been 3 and 5 revives with aegon
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Work yes, be good no, he won’t suffer from thorns but you’ll hit the hit cap over and over and over, and it’s be painfully slow, I’ve been using aegon, healing to full and light intercepting, if you’re good enough at light intercepts and timing specials to deplete charges aegon can get through, the 2 I’ve fought Have been 3 and 5 revives with aegon

Thanks. So it seems that Korg doesn't take extra damage from SS special.