**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2016/2015 skill champs

Also I know a buff for characters is not top priority because of hulkbuster but I really think it is time for a 2016/2015 skill champ to get a rebalance because of the gem you get from variants. I just recently got one and can't find any character to use them on because they are very lackluster.

Comments

• Options
    PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Crossbones?
  • Options
    Adamb208Adamb208 Posts: 152
    RNG has now blessed me with two of these 3-4 gems. I don’t believe there is a worse class of champs out there. Not a single one worth ranking to R2 let alone R4. I would really like to see Kabam buff these champs in their new 2 a month process.

• Options
    Eternal_Tripod83Eternal_Tripod83 Posts: 84
    Crossbones is def worth it. Winter soldier with synergy becomes star lord, worth it. Daredevil classic max sig is definitely worth it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9awx-KMcDng
  • Options
    StarzStarz Posts: 153
    Black Widow bro
  • Options
    StarzStarz Posts: 153
    Hawkeye too
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    I think the ones who really need it are Elektra, BPCW, DDNF, MK, Karnak, Falcon, and AV.

The rest are useful to a certain degree (not a high one) (except for Punisher, but he's not a champ out of the basic pool, so whatever).
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Hawkeye crossbones and ws if you have a 5 or 6* km
  • Options
    VinhThaiVinhThai Posts: 5
    I opened 9 2015/2016 r3-4 crystals and I got 5 skill gems. Can it be worse? hahaa