**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Strange issue with the Thing

Howdy! Noticed an issue (wouldn’t rush to call it a bug) with Thing in arenas and quests.

I hit him until he gets 15 rock stacks, with his power meter into sp1 range. Then I bait his sp1 and rock stacks are not removed. This is supposed to be the best way to counter him.

I counted around 10 instances of that. In the past it always worked though.

Anybody noticed that also / knows more about it?

Cheers

Comments

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    video ?
  • SfakuSfaku Posts: 44
    edited May 2020

video ?

Unfortunately not. Guess I’ll have to record it if it goes on
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Been fine for me, you sure he had 15 and you didn’t hit him earlier on before baiting?
    Lvernon15 said:

Been fine for me, you sure he had 15 and you didn’t hit him earlier on before baiting?

If I hit him before baiting, shouldn’t that increase his rock stacks? Didn’t notice the meter going over 15 though
  • cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★
    Sfaku said:

Lvernon15 said:

If I hit him before baiting, shouldn’t that increase his rock stacks? Didn’t notice the meter going over 15 though
    If you hit thing at 15 rock stacks, he loses 3 rock stacks and goes unstoppable.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

Sfaku said:

Lvernon15 said:

If you hit thing at 15 rock stacks, he loses 3 rock stacks and goes unstoppable.
    Unless you hit into his block

Sfaku said:

Lvernon15 said:

Unless you hit into his block
    Yes I thought the question was about an accidental hit on his block. I would have known if I had landed an actual hit
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Who were you using? If you hit his block with someone like squirrel girl she can bleed through the block which would remove 3 charges
    Nick Fury, Sunspot and KM IIRC