Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

ANYONE ELSE BORED OF RED ROOMS?

CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
It has become too repetitive and tiresome, its takes two days two open an epic rift and ,everybody knows how good the drop rates are(irony). Pls do something to red rooms, atleast change champs or that dull background or the path design pls do something it has become very plain,dull and boring

PS: I am not talking about rifts, i am talking about red rooms

Comments

• Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

Yup, the design of the red rooms is stunningly lazy. To not even give us varying opponents makes this nothing as a redundant step towards the actual side event.

The 2* gates actually made me excited at first, but in reality they add absolutely nothing.

I got some okay stuff from the rifts, but from a gameplay perspective this whole side event is a straight 2/10 for me.

Yea the 2* thing excited me too, i thought it would let me test the potential of champs which didnt had as 5*s and it was fun for a couple of times and now i dont even feel like doing one......but the rifts force me
    This is so on point. I feel so stupid for even doing those red rooms. The first time was a bit fun, but anyone who didn't sell the 2* cmm kabam gifted us a while back will have a mind-numbingly easy time with them.

But I'd feel even more stupid for missing out on the red rifts. Even the sig stones are valuable to me, since those are still on an artificial shortage for whatever reason.

And especially the fact that we get exclusive 2* crystals excited me. I had the impression that those could actually be useful to build a wider 2* roster for the red rooms. Nope. Cmm right path repeat.

Everything they probably thought was cool and spyish and complex is in my humble opinion just a tedious convoluted mess.

Just the objectives every 2 days giving us direct entry into the rift would have immediately pushed this up to a solid 5/10 for me. It wouldn't be more fun, but it would certainly be less not fun.
    Yea i totally agree red rooms are just not required, i wish we could have got into rifts by doing two objectives. Btw objective are really fun, it gives the whole community a chance to interact and find the target , i kind of like it

• Options
    CapoolaaallaCapoolaaalla Posts: 15
    Yes it seems very tiresome
  • Options
    PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    I’m able to cheese through it with Doctor Voodoo, who works at any rank, but it’s the same quest that we have to do everyday.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,770 ★★★★★
    Don't do it, then.
    You can just farm the cards and do the red rooms all at once in the last day, so that you don't keep constantly switching teams
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I like that you can only use 2*s. Gives me a chance to actually use some of the rare 2*s I've obtained this event but other than that it gets kinda boring
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    It gets tiring after a few days. im trying to 100% complete act 4 and then it is taking a lot of time away from me
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,770 ★★★★★
    I'm fine with that, I usually have a couple of energy refills on stash all the time.
    If you manage your resources you can do the same as well
  • Options
    _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    Super boring
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    It is boring but much less so if you use a two star Corvus. Very fast
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 768 ★★★

Don't do it, then.
    You can just farm the cards and do the red rooms all at once in the last day, so that you don't keep constantly switching teams

I’ve been doing this, since that quest is only 1 energy per move. It’s the next part that just brings everything to a halt. At 4 energy even at my tier 2 heroic rift is a 🤬.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,072 ★★★★★
    definitely agree ... the time to gain intel, play the room and have enough to buy rifts or chrono has become tedious at best. why is there one chance at intel per day? perhaps that would have made it better if you had intel in arenas or wherever to get.

and one thing i just don't get is why it's considered a spoiler to telling people who the target is? i can't find any reason why someone wouldn't want to know this information or consider it a bad thing to be told so they can just get it out of the way lol.

anyway yeah ... you literally have to wait a week and some change if you're saving up for the chrono. i thought it was going to be way more exciting than it turned out.
  • Options
    SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Almost every month there is usually a side quest to get rewards...
    Every month after doing a week, maybe 2 weeks of this (especially the DAILY ones from the past) we all get bored.

Nothing new, but I will say I like the weekly ones better, this way I can knock it out all at once when I have more time throughout my week.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    My complaint is how heavily time gated this event is. Why they could't just release 7 targets a week or something is beyond me.
  • Options

Terrible timing during a quarantine. Soooo boring. One every two days for sig stones. Lol thanks kabam.

I do 2 rifts every 3 days

• Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Rift have always been boring in the past. I dont know why you people expect different from this rift...
  • Options
    Remeli said:

Rift have always been boring in the past. I dont know why you people expect different from this rift...

im relatively new at this so...................

• Options
    TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Posts: 227 ★★
    edited May 2020
    I really like the concept, and I like the Platinumpool ambush. But even though I could always use T5B frags, there's just nothing fun about getting them over and over when I have to wait every other day to do so.

So, yes overall I'm bored because the rewards have only been "fun" one of the times. Honestly making wish I had went for the Chronometer now.

Edit: I now realize this was for the red rooms. Which yes, they are also boring. Would have preferred a little more difficult opponents with only being able to use 3-star champs. Also, would have liked it to be a little different everyday in terms of the paths/opponents/boss.
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    The one downside with 2*s is the synergies stink. Can't do anything fun with them, for the most part. I use the gotg, 35-50ish hit fights. It's boring. Maybe if the 2's had better synergies and you could make some fun teams, but even the gotg being synergy filled is mostly defensive, so it doesn't add any fun to fights.

I don't mind putting in the work if it was at least fun and interesting. Today will be my 2nd rift. Now it'll be every other day which is nice at least. Having to do the extra path with Deadpool in the 2nd part of the month was more fun.