**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Obtaining Glory

The Glory Store has some delicious resources I can use but I'm basically alliance free and therefore no ways to obtain glory. Can kabam add some glory resources to solo events and objectives?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    JDunk2291 said:

The Glory Store has some delicious resources I can use but I'm basically alliance free and therefore no ways to obtain glory. Can kabam add some glory resources to solo events and objectives?

It's your choice to not be in an alliance. That choice comes at the cost of not being able to obtain glory. The only answer is to join an alliance. All those resources are available outside of the glory store though. Just gotta go and earn them.
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    edited May 2020
    I dont have the time to partake in Alliance Wars and Quests, nor do I want to because its pressuring trying to live up to an alliance standards, giving up my resources(gold & battle chips) and even units to do quests and wars I feel aren't as rewarding as they should be; so because I choose independence I'm excluded from earning Glory? At least allow one to earn it somehow through objectives or even purchase glory via Units. What's wrong with that?
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    JDunk2291 said:

I dont have the time to partake in Alliance Wars and Quests, nor do I want to because its pressuring giving up my resources(gold & battle chips) and even units to do quests and wars I feel aren't as rewarding as they should be; so because I choose independence I'm excluded from earning Glory? At least allow one to earn it somehow through objectives or even purchase glory via Units.

Join a relaxed ally that runs AQ map 2/3 only, that way only the glory but none of the stress of competition.
  • studogvetmedstudogvetmed Posts: 7
    You can be in a single alliance, run map one by yourself almost reliably pending your power rating and pull in just a tiny bit of glory every month. I use to run in a big alliance before I quit out of burn out/inability to keep up with the Jones' and have recently come back to the game. I run in an alliance with three of my kids who don't necessarily regularly join the quest, I run straight up the middle and we don't explore the map and we just ended rank 22,547. We didn't even complete the map today because I got caught up at work and didn't log in for the last energy/fight.

It wasn't much, but it was honest work.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    JDunk2291 said:

I dont have the time to partake in Alliance Wars and Quests, nor do I want to because its pressuring trying to live up to an alliance standards, giving up my resources(gold & battle chips) and even units to do quests and wars I feel aren't as rewarding as they should be; so because I choose independence I'm excluded from earning Glory? At least allow one to earn it somehow through objectives or even purchase glory via Units. What's wrong with that?

Glory is a Alliance Mode currency plain and simple. Just because you don't want to do something doesn't mean they need to bend to your will. They give you ways to get glory, do it or don't, that's your choice. If you don't, you'll just have to deal with the fact that you won't get glory. That's the benefit of working together in an alliance.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Yup, join an AQ only or focused alliance that has no minimums and no line and runs map 4 or lower. They exist....

Very little time commitment and you get that glory.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Do not take away "glory Reward's" sanity, & pureness by making post like this.