**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sorcerer Supreme r5 worthy?

Hey,

As the title suggests I'm contemplating taking 5* Sorcerer Supreme up to r5. I have a Mystic 4>5 gem from variant exploration and the only other candidate I have is an r4 awakened Morningstar but I don't enjoy playing her too much anymore.

Would you r5 Sorcerer Supreme?

6.2 will be my next milestone.

Comments

• Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Raknor89 said:

Hey,

As the title suggests I'm contemplating taking 5* Sorcerer Supreme up to r5. I have a Mystic 4>5 gem from variant exploration and the only other candidate I have is an r4 awakened Morningstar but I don't enjoy playing her too much anymore.

If you're looking to finish 6.2 then yes she's definitely worth it. She can solo the Champion quite easily
  • Options
    Raknor89Raknor89 Posts: 20
    DalBot said:

Raknor89 said:

Hey,

If you're looking to finish 6.2 then yes she's definitely worth it. She can solo the Champion quite easily
    I saw a video on YT of some guy doing a speed kill and that's what's made me consider her, as I hadn't really played around with her since pulling her due to lack of resources. But now I'm able to r4 her and the gem will allow me to take her straight to r5.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yes I would
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Not much of a "speed kill", but just made this to show you how easy it really is with her. She's such a beast