**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Roster Progression For Arenas

BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
By general consensus, arena seems to be the best way to farm units, gold, and iso consistently and in large quantities.

Until this point, I have only been ranking up the 8-9 4* champs that will help me in Act 5. I have completed it now, so I need to start focusing on my 5*'s (all rank 2). While ranking up these champs I have found that taking up even 1 champs completely drains my iso and my gold. Natural solution? Grind arena.

Now that I have the time to grind arena, I have found myself struggling to get an infinite streak and reach all the milestones in the arenas, much less get the rank rewards. Almost all my 4*'s that I don't use are 1/10 (I have 90 4*'s, and 80 are 1/10), and all my 3*'s (except 10) are 1/1. How should I rank up my champions to fit the requirements for the infinite streak? For example, how many rank 4 4*'s, how many rank 3 4*s, etc? I am looking to complete all the milestones for the 2*, 3*, 4* basic, and 4* featured arena, since the 5* featured seems way too out of reach.

I also want to add that I always seem to be low on t3b, t3c, and t4b, but I am almost always capped on t4cc, with not enough t4b to make sufficient rank ups. Are there any ways to quickly accumulate these relatively early game resources?

Also, I will make a record of my progression and post it later on, so that other people can get benefit from it.

Thank you in advance for any advice, and it will all be appreciated!!

Comments

• Options
    manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    for t4 basic you can get it using the glory store and for t3b and t3c use daily class quests to help you. Hope that helps!