**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mephistos soul imprisonment not working

I faced a Dr voodoo yesterday and in the beginning of the fight he still gained his Regen. This never used to happen. Please fix. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    It's intended.
    Both abilities trigger at the same time, and Voodoo has an higher chance to trigger it
  • Options
    Derek2kDerek2k Posts: 108
    I been playing mephisto since his release. It's not intended. Annihilus control rod triggers when the fight starts as well as many other champs and he stops it. Try again buddy.
  • Options
    Read closely guys. Did he throw a special to start the fight? Mephisto has always stopped his regen. Geez these forums man. Guys aren't even mods and answering like they know. Do I need to send a video of Dr voodoo after he is in his brother Daniel possessions of Dr voodoo state? I'm sure thats also broken as well now but just for you il go do it
  • Options
    It's says after he throws a special. So that must be broken as well. It's always worked this way where he stops buffs that start at beginning. I'm done arguing. Kabam can you please look at this and fix it thank you.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Derek2k said:

It's says after he throws a special. So that must be broken as well. It's always worked this way where he stops buffs that start at beginning. I'm done arguing. Kabam can you please look at this and fix it thank you.

No it's says he switches between the two based on combo meter when special is thrown though they should specify in description that he starts on Dr Voodoo
  • Options
    PanbohPanboh Posts: 72
    edited May 2020
    Its broken. Same happening against venom. In arena fight against og Hulk, he even got fury while the inprison active...

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    @Derek2k the reason you see this with DV is due to DV’s awakened ability which gives him +100% ability accuracy. Mephisto doesn’t prevent buffs from proccing, like fate seal, he reduces the chance to proc buffs by 100%.

You can observe something similar with champions who can not have their ability accuracy reduced or have an increased chance; Mysterio will proc dexterity buffs, OML will proc his furies and OG Thor gains ability accuracy towards his fury procs during a fight so those will proc also.

P.S. it has always happened against an awakened DV.