**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does anyone know what this means? I’m new to the arena

Naim54321Naim54321 Posts: 124
edited May 2020 in General Discussion

Asking for a friend, I’m new to the arena and so is he and we’ve stumbled upon something. What does it means when it says ‘Ranked players are included in the percent calculations, but are ineligible to recieve percent rewards. He’s has gotten like 150,000 points so what does it mean?

Comments

• TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    When it ends, you will be ranked against everyone who participated on that 3star arena. Its not guaranteed you will get the champs.

You usually need to go beyond the milestones and more to get the champ you want.

People like CraftyGrinding have a youtube channel that will tell you the predicted scores for each arena cutoff.

My guess is its around 1.3M to get 1-10% in 3star
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Forgot to mention ranking is also based on how old your account is.

1-30 days Beginner
    31-60 Intermediate
    60+ Veterans

The predictions are mostly for the Vets criterion
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I think it’s actually referring to the players that land in the top ranked reward brackets where only a set number of them players get the reward (eg the 1-150 bracket of the 5* featured arena). Their score is included when they do the calculations for all the percentage based brackets, but they won’t get the 1-10% reward for example
  • Naim54321Naim54321 Posts: 124

I think it’s actually referring to the players that land in the top ranked reward brackets where only a set number of them players get the reward (eg the 1-150 bracket of the 5* featured arena). Their score is included when they do the calculations for all the percentage based brackets, but they won’t get the 1-10% reward for example

Oh, that makes much more sense, thank you