**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Boss Rush Concept/Idea

Firstly, I really like the Boss Rushes that come by every now and then. I was thinking, maybe every like 2 or 3 weeks they could make a boss rush. It would allow content creators to create new nodes that they think the people would enjoy and also allows for Kabam to get ideas on new nodes from these content creators. It would also be refreshing for the community to have different battles with different nodes.

For rewards there could be the usual 10k 5*, or cut it to 5k 5* shards because it would appear every two to three weeks. I am not a Cavalier yet so I'm not sure what would fit them, but maybe like 3k 6* shards? They could also add a couple of heals/revives to help people with Act 6.

This is just one of my ideas; people can add on/change some parts. :)

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    It would definitely be cool. I think a new gamemode like this could definitely spice up the game. I think if kabam had people make boss rushes every few weeks, those would become boring eventually, so I think another idea would be that kabam release a small new gamemode/challenge every few weeks, but I understand how much developing that would take.

Just small challenges or a new way of playing the game. Maybe like using only two stars to clear a path of people with cool nodes. Or a thing that lets you use a team of whatever champs you want and they become five stars (only in the challenge)

What I'm saying is that a small thing every few weeks that changed would spice up the game and bring more variety
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

It would definitely be cool. I think a new gamemode like this could definitely spice up the game. I think if kabam had people make boss rushes every few weeks, those would become boring eventually, so I think another idea would be that kabam release a small new gamemode/challenge every few weeks, but I understand how much developing that would take.

Just small challenges or a new way of playing the game. Maybe like using only two stars to clear a path of people with cool nodes. Or a thing that lets you use a team of whatever champs you want and they become five stars (only in the challenge)

What I'm saying is that a small thing every few weeks that changed would spice up the game and bring more variety

Lol 5* SW, Thor, Wolverine, DS, and someone else for that challenge would be amazing
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    you should put this in the suggestion thread, get a lotta feedback there
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Lol 5* SW, Thor, Wolverine, DS, and someone else for that challenge would be amazing
    Ooh adding on to that, maybe they'll let us use pre 12.0 champs. That would be so cool.

They could also give us a really hard fight and give us something like the hacks in incursions, where we design our champ based on the fight that we get and everyone would get something different