**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

VTD The Forgotten “God”

Hey everyone, I’m here to bring you more awesome vids from MCOC: ALbundyRules!
These videos go over the basics for Venom the Duck, as well as just having some fun destroying variant, and Realm of legends.
I hope you enjoy the video, and remember to sub for MCOC: ALbundyrules!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye7Qvp9fFRQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnmMg2P23V4

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Awesome
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    By no means has he been forgotten
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    He isn't forgotten by those who use him, but for everyone else he does get pushed back because of the shiny new champs. But after that shines wears off, VTD still gets the call for much of the harder content!
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    if only everyone had a 6* rank 3 VTD to use lol ... but yeah agreed, i use mine often still.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    6* R1 owner here (he was my very first 6*) he's an absolute god in incursions. He just gets over shadowed by alot of the other cosmic god's
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    When ramped he’s godly, but the ramp up is honestly painful
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I can only assume you neglected to post a vid of spending 10min in the first fight of the quest going through buff cycles and never getting what you need
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    My 5 Star Rank 5 Slays in AQ, I love leaving the Armor Up Node on the Miniboss so Toxic Armor just Melts them...
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    VTD is currently 4/55 for me, I'm going to take him to r5 once I get the catalysts. If I had a six star version I would make it my mission to take him to r3
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I have a 4/55 VTD, but I never use him. If they tweaked his ramp up so you could choose which buffs to bank (like Carnage can choose which buffs to become active), then I would 100% use him so much more often. His ramp-up is simply too variable for my liking.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    He is not forgotten , it he is not as good as other cosmics that's why.He is good I use my 6* on my main account for fun.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    I feel like VTD is niche and isn't helpful for endgame content outside of variants which normally easy.

There is very few paths in act 6 which let you build up your VTD.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    I find it quite easy to build him up. I normally pair him with carnage for the frenzy syn. Get a couple power gains and fury in the bank. 2nd fight heavy to lock them in next one I can lock those in with sp2 and destroy them fast and I save that 1 lone spot in next fight for a regen.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    If I am able to ramp up champ to the boss, then I will definitely choose Corvus, very simple and great damage.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Duped 6* VtD owner. He’s the champ I turn to when I need a perfect block or armor up buff.

Dr. Zola
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

It's funny that players complain constantly about rng from crystals but then act like VtD is a good champ

Fair point, but he's as close to building our own Champ as we get. Silver Surfer is somewhat similar. Besides, once you get the Buffs you need, it's all gravy.
  • Steel_22Steel_22 Posts: 38
    I have VTD as a r2 6* and my favourite build for him with suicides on his 3x power, 3x regen, 2x fury and 2x precision
  • Steel_22Steel_22 Posts: 38

I have a 4/55 VTD, but I never use him. If they tweaked his ramp up so you could choose which buffs to bank (like Carnage can choose which buffs to become active), then I would 100% use him so much more often. His ramp-up is simply too variable for my liking.

you can choose which buffs to bank...
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Perfect block, block proficiency, armour up.

5 minutes later, fury.

Love VtD (I have a 5r4) but geez.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

Love my Duped 4/55 VtD rite no!

Dr Luciano

Are you really a doctor ?
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Steel_22 said:

you can choose which buffs to bank...
    I guess I worded that poorly. I meant which buff becomes active after the aberration effect reaches 100.