**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Request to provide a solution for this incursion headache.

NikhilNikhil Posts: 101
On may 16, 2020, I started an incursion by searching partner automatically.
I got paired with this user named, Nnnnnn. He quit the moment after first room started. I haven't even moved one tile, I have my 6* ghost, and now this person just left instantly. We have to wait for DAYS to use our 6*s again in incursions.
And my 6* champion got wasted and I cannot do anything.
I haven't moved , nor I left the incursion.
I've submitted a report on this, and I request to make the champion reusable if one user leaves instantly, and other is just screwed.
This just ruined my mood to play this game instantly. I don't wish to play incursion ever again until there's some kind of regulation or change in availability. This is just infuriating. This user named Nnnnnn is not a good person. I'm avoiding using bad words, but believe me I'm wishing all kinds of nasty stuff for you. :)

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Nnnnnnot sure but maybe there should be an in between step after you click Find a Partner where the two matched people can message before starting the Incursion. That way if one person has changed their mind or clicked by accident (I did that once), the two can decide to bail without locking out champs.

Good pun.
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure you’re not allowed to post photos of their username
  • Options

Really? And why is that?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Nikhil said:

Really? And why is that?
    they’re called the Terms of Service
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Easy solution In theory. Not sure the infrastructure needed from a data and server standpoint to pull off.

Institute a find a new partner function. Many games have similar pairing functions. As the game mode can be done over days you could technically wait a while it you looks for a new partner. Only rule would be you would need to be on the same room they were on on top of the normal pairing functions. If someone quit in the middle of the room wouldn’t solve it but would between the sticks if you finish and one person bows out because they can’t or don’t want to continue.

Also allows you to keep going if you get stuck with a partner who is outmatched by where you are at and wants to bail out. Finish the room make the call between the 2 of you he quits and you opt for new partner and wait for a news match.

Don’t want to wait and want to play immediately then you can quit and start with a new team.
  • Options

Nikhil said:

Really? And why is that?
    they’re called the Terms of Service
    I didn't know. Anyway, all I care about is a satisfying solution from kabam.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Also they need to look at other items games have used to help with these types of issue is multiplayer modes with people just quitting
  • Options
    Timone147 said:

Also they need to look at other items games have used to help with these types of issue is multiplayer modes with people just quitting

I hope he didn't quit just to troll.
    That would be just sad, if he's finding it funny to ruin other's gaming experience.
  • Options

Nikhil said:

Timone147 said:

I hope he didn't quit just to troll.
    That would be just sad, if he's finding it funny to ruin other's gaming experience.
    It is kinda funny because it’s much easier to do it with an alliance mate. One of the reasons I don’t do random lol it’s pointless.
    I usually don't do with random person either, but I wanted some quick shards and no friend or alliance member seem to be online or intrested at the moment. Just last week, I got paired with someone who matched my skills and we did a good chunk of rooms. Sometimes we get good ones, sometimes we get bad ones. That is why a proper solution for such cases will be widely appreciated kabam.