What the hell is wrong with kabam support system?

So I accidentally used my units and got an carbonadium mastery as iam stuck in act 6 and trying to be cavalier I thought to play arena to farm units and by god's grace I got 600 units out of those crystals so I was very much happy so I bought an lvl 2 revive and saved the rest 550 units to to buy 5 lvl2 team revives but I accidentally bought the mastery.
So I thought to get help from kabam for the refund as they do help in such refunds or as mentioned in their support page. So I wrote an mail and they asked me my details like userid, first two purchases. Kabam I'd , my country state and creation of account . So I got confused and submitted some wrong details as they didn't mention some details like the first two purchases in game and not on play store and it was so hard to find the creation of my account date as their achievements doesnt properly get recorded in play store achievements.
So it has been 12 hrs since o sent my right details after the inccorect mention but still no response. So I thought of opening another query for the same as I thought they have closed the previous query . but they wrote me mail of previously opened query case and closed the new one.
So I wrote another mail for the correct details and send it to the previous case incase they ignore the incorrect details and can confirm that it is me.
So it has been more than 24 hrs since I have gotten any response why is there such an delay I cannot even prove them that it is infact my account and my also not sure in future if something happens to my account I won't be able to retrieve it because of such lazy response and support team. Plz help I love playing the game and want help for the mistake. I hope to hear from the support soon.

Plz mention if anything same as happened to you as it will help other players to know about this situation and tell kabam to also fix this problem to help players enjoy the game.

Comments

• Player1994Player1994 Member Posts: 793 ★★★
    first of all this post will be closed as soon as a mod seeis it bcz it's against their tos to discuss support problems on the forum .
    for the matter i contacted the support many times can't really remember how much time until they answered me but they where helpful everytime it's definetly more than 12h and this is very normal as there is thousands of other players.. you can't really do anything aside from waiting once you send a ticket you must be patient
    Also you should never give wrong detail to any support whatsoever it only slows your request making more queries and cases would even slow it more.
    and goodluck becoming a cavalier
  • 00Incredible_Hulk0000Incredible_Hulk00 Member Posts: 34
    Thnx will wait hope they reply soon.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Member Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Opening multiple tickets will only slow down the response time. They say this everywhere. With the country still on lockdown it is going to take a little longer than usual to get a response. You opened multiple tickets about the same issue in the first 24 hours. Have some patience and wait for a response. No offense but you were the one who made the mistake in the first place. You can't get upset that they didn't resolve it fast enough for you when you didn't even follow the directions.
  • 00Incredible_Hulk0000Incredible_Hulk00 Member Posts: 34
    @Neotwism I know brother sorry for my mistake this is the first time such a thing has happened to me so I didn't know what to do. But thnx for replying.
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Member Posts: 285 ★★★
    It’s just 600 units farmed from the arena , move along !
  • Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Moderator Posts: 4,676
    Hey 00Incredible_Hulk00, these Forums are a place for community discussion and we don't have access to in-game accounts here. We're unable to help with any account-specific issues you may have or assist with any Support tickets you may have open. Therefore, I recommend continuing to work with our Support Team so your concerns can be appropriately addressed. Rest assured, they will respond to your email as quickly as possible.
This discussion has been closed.