**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2* Arena cutoffs?

JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
I want to place in top 100 in an arena, so I thought I'd start off with the 1* and 2* arena and work my way up. I don't have many 2*'s, but by steady grinding I have got to 200,000 points in the arena and I thought I'd shoot for 300,000. Does anyone know any cutoffs for this arena? I know that you can get into the 40-60% bracket by just getting 40,000, but does anyone know higher? I checked several sites, but they don't say.

Comments

• TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    One time a few months back, 120,000 got me top 10%
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    Nice! So I should get in top 100 pretty easily, unless there's a radical shift. I'm actually grinding arena as I write, 220k already. I don't even have many 2*'s maxed!
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    The top 100 is pretty high, even in that arena. I once did 260k and didnt even get close. It might seem that it is obtainable but there is a huge difference between ending in the top 10% and in the top 100.
    Let's assume 30.000 people play that arena (and I think it is far more, since all other arena's except 5 star featured have more than 60k)
    To place in the top 10% you need to do better than 3000 people. That is far easier than placing in the top 100.
    If you want to get there, you should play none stop for 3 days.

If we take the 4 star featured arena for example you only need to score just over all milestones for the top 10%. You however need to score atleast double that if it is an old champ to get top 150 (I know the arena works in top 800 but I looked up the closest I can find to top 100 in arena history)
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    So I guess you should atleast aim for double the last milestone, which is 480k?
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    Grinded loads and got to 480k, took it up to the round 500k, thanks for your advice.