**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

IRON MAN'S SP2 GETTING BLOCKED TOO FREQUENTLY. PLEASE FIX IT

WELL WHAT I NOTICE IN MAP 5 AND MAP 6 I ALMOST NEVER WAS ABLE TO PERFORM SUCCESSFUL SP2 OF IRON MAN. RIGHT NOW DOING SP2 ONLY WHEN OPPONENT IS PARRIED. NOT HAPPENING WITH ANY OTHER OF MY CHAMPS. PLEASE FIX IT BECAUSE SOMETIMES THAT BUG COSTS ME A BIG REVIVE AND POTIONS

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Member Posts: 916 ★★★
    My R4 5* Iron Man always successfully pops an L2 on the opponent. M-L-L-L-M then special, or M-L-L-L then special.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,900 ★★★★★
    Mine doesn't. I also save SP2 for stunned opponents; although has a pretty good hit rate of you dodge back, then fire as they charge in.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Member Posts: 634 ★★★
    same.
    since few updates ago, after they "fixed" the "chain special after combo" for some of the champs, seems like they "broke" the other champs like IM\SIM Sp2, hulk Sp1, Abom Sp2, and few others.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,885 ★★★★★
    Yep mine doesn't connect too after a 5 hit combo, after a 4 hot combo it's fine, but still... would rather do it after I hit a medium on the 5th hit but always results in being blocked