**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Issues with LG G5 gameplay [Closed]

RurjurRurjur Posts: 4
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I'm still having issues with gameplay on my G5. This was a thread on the old forums. However, I still don't recall any sort of acknowledgement from Kabam. I'm certain there are many users who are having the same issues. Performing a block break instead of dashing forward, or not being able to dash away from a block break, for example. This has caused significant frustration, and the use of additional resources that would otherwise not have been necessary if controls were working as they should. Please tell us this has been looked into, it's been occurring since 12.0.1. I'm using the latest version of the game and Android 7 OS. The game has become too difficult to progress, and far less fun.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    edited May 2017
    Hey OP. Sorry that you're having these issues with your G5. We have another thread where we're going to address this issue as updates become available, so I'm going to combine your thread into that one. You can find it here. Thanks for understanding, and I'm going to go ahead and close this discussion now.
This discussion has been closed.