**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hold up...just pulled 4* Dr. Doom

HuorHuor Posts: 38
edited May 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Stop what your doing, cause im about to ruin the image and the style that your used to..

My 4* luck seems to keep going, i just pulled Dr. Doom from a 4* Shard Crystal. Hopefully this luck will carry over once 1 start popping 5* Crystals in the future.

Is Dr. Doom the champ that makes me stop what i was doing and start ranking him as far as i can get him right now? I have been reading up and it seems that he does not need to be awakened to be a badass, is that correct? Most of the information i can find is about 5 or 6* versions and im not sure if the 4* is just as awesome. Doom is not popping up on Seatins 4* list as well?

I have included a link to a recent post with my roster and a general description of me and my gameplay, i do not want to polute the forums with double posts.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/197659/4-tech-champs#latest

Comments

• Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Looks like my boy Darkhawk gonna have to wait lol
    Doom doesn't need his awakened ability. Since you already have a tech champion in Ghost, Doom would expand your roster more. His power control is amazing and shock immune champs are few. I have only a 3* Doom and I've only used him outside Arenas for a few fights in rrtl chapter 4, the all or nothing Iron Patriot and i forgot the other one. I used sp1-sp3-sp1. But yeah Doom's great and probably more beneficial to you than DH right now.
  • Options
    HuorHuor Posts: 38
    Lol @Fluffy_paws once a Tech advancement event cones around DH will go to r4 :) I think i will wait to rank doom untill Mystic event or a level up event to get some extra goodies. I have used him a little and hé is pretty user-friendly but i need to practice some more to really get the hang of him. I guess Magik just lost her spot as my goto Mystic champ.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    @Huor one thing I forgot, he does benefit from the mystic dispersion mastery. If you have resources for both then yay, go for it!