**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I think there should be two summoner ratings

What do you guys and gals think. First being the current one , And a second one that take the first and handicaps the number by the amount of money spent on the account . The less you have spent the higher your rating. The first would still control every thing but the second would show how much is really skill or just deep pockets. ????

Comments

• Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Sounds like you are bashing people that spend money on the game. If there were bot people who spend there would be no game
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Summoner rating has nothing to do with skill, people do LOL with 200k rating while people who have 300-400k plus haven't done their first path.
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Sounds like you are bashing people that spend money on the game. If there were bot people who spend there would be no game

No not what I am saying at all I just think it would be fun to see the difference
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    Summoner rating has nothing to do with skill, people do LOL with 200k rating while people who have 300-400k plus haven't done their first path.

Maybe skill was the wrong word how about time put into the game. I'm not trying to take anything away from the pay to play guys . I just think it would be intesting to see the differences

• Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Tbh there isn't much of impact of spending to get ur rating up

Most of the guys buy special unit offers which will again complicate the calculation of the rating

Too much trouble imo ╮(╯▽╰)╭