**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Selling One Stars?

I sold all my one stars, is that a problem? Is there any benefit in holding onto them?

Comments

• BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    For one stars, not really any benefit to holding them unless you want to collect as many champs as possible. There are a few 1* champs that you can't get except when you first start your account. So if you start with a 1* classic Spiderman and sell him you can never get another 1* Spiderman. I sold my 1* Spiderman when I got a 3* Spiderman before I knew this fact and wish I still had him. Just think, I could have a quest team of a 1*, 2*, 3*, 4* and 5* Spiderman. That would be awesome! Ok, not really but sort of funny. I only use my 1* champs for sandbagging in the T4 basic arena to get an infinite streak, other than that they are sort of useless to me except for just being able to collect all the champs possible.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I don't bother with anything under 3*, it just takes up space in my roster. I've never wished I still had any 1*s or 2*s after a certain level in the game.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Selling any level champs doesn't benefit you though, so might aswell just keep them.

Majority of my 2 and 3*s are level 99, that gets me a crystal with a chance at IF, not like I ever get him... but still.

Just keep hold of them, maybe 1 day they will be useful.

Also respect that during the start of the game, those champs were busting up in quests for a while lol.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,760 ★★★★★
    There are only a handful of 1*s, really wish game developer can design something to use them.

A monthly 1*s AW which wins T4CCs? Possible?
  • AEG93AEG93 Posts: 69
    My advice is to sell all 1* champs as soon as you open them. They don't have any use. I also sell all 2* I open, except for the 18 duped and maxed champs I used to have for basic 3* arena (when it was for 2* champs). Now i'm considering selling them, but I've kept them just to get more ISO and 3* shards when I open them.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Not sure why anyone is recommending selling any champs in this thread.

1* are useful for sandbagging T4 arenas to get into infinite streaks for the majority of players.

And duping 2* give 3* shards. Given that you will mostly get 2* from PHC's, assuming no other shard income from events/rewards, you will get a 3* crystal every 37 PHC's (That don't directly give you a 3*/4*)
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    It's honestly not worth my time to delete them every day.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Yeah, just keep them. You get them back from the Daily Crystal, and selling is worth about as much as duplicating. Just leave them on your roster and have an extra 100 PI. Same with 2 and 3 stars. You'll just get them back from PHCs, so there's no reason to sell them, just keep the PI.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    I sell my 1* an an level them up when I need just a couple of thousand points to hit the last milestone in level up events