**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Refund difficulty

Why do Kabam have to make it so difficult to get a refund on unit purchases? I've been playing this game for over 3 years across Apple and Android devices. To get any kind refund on unit purchases I need to know a quite frankly unrealistic amount t of information. I don't know the exact date I downloaded the game IT WAS OVER 3 YEARS AGO! On an apple phone I no longer have on an apple account I know longer have. I don't remember the exact dates of my first 2 real money purchases IT WAS OVER 3 YEARS AGO! I can tell you all the real money I've spent over the last couple of months.

Kabam need to sort this refund policy out, people have an incredible amount of stuff going on in their every day lives, even before COVID-19. How they can be expected to remember the kind of details Kabam wants for a simple refund on accidental unit purchases (which I might add Kabam must take some responsibility for, changing the AQ/AW revives so that they are now separate but still look exactly the same, a pointless change) is beyond me. Disappointing to say the least.

Rant over

Comments

• Options
    Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Posts: 4,676
    edited May 2020
    Hey Robinson5233, the account verification process is in place to help protect the security of your account. It also helps to ensure the agent responding to your request is viewing the correct account on our systems.

I understand it can be frustrating to be asked for information which you're not entirely sure how to obtain. However, the verification process is something which is always being reviewed and updated to help make it as effortless as possible for players to confirm their ownership of an account while maintaining a suitable level of protection to prevent someone from making changes to an account which they didn't create.

With that being said, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums and we're unable to help with any account-specific issues or the account verification process. If you have any questions, concerns or feedback about the information needed to verify your ownership of an account, I recommend sharing them with our Support Team.
This discussion has been closed.