**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Taskmaster buff

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
I feel like we should've gotten one this month but now that the movie was postponed till November maybe we will get a buff there. I don't want a movie version as that will just make the Taskmaster in the game a champ no one cares about. I feel like this would be good and making him a cool champ. They should rework him so that his specials copy whoever you're using. But he can't copy like mystic and powers. Just combat specials.

Comments

• King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    He doesn't need a buff he is already a god.Very difficult to master but when you master it he will get you through almost every thing including 6.1.5 Crossbones.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

He doesn't need a buff he is already a god.Very difficult to master but when you master it he will get you through almost every thing including 6.1.5 Crossbones.

ah ok didn't know. Does he need to be awakened?
  • TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★
    @Pancake_Face nice topic friend, you are true, he is still a solid champ, for mastering the skill level to play, we need some reward back too, yup sure he needs a buff. As KABAM has this mashup champs like gwenperion ingame, it would be cooler if taskmaster copies exactly the opponent's special attack. The probabilityof this to happen is 0 out of 100 but still it will be surprising and interesting mechanics
  • TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★
    @Pancake_Face as such he is a good competitive champ for a god-tier, the only thing which matters to makr him underrared is his playstyle, but if you master it, he will challenge all the top utility skill champs in this game. i go 100% with @Lvernon15 's reply. TASKMASTER always rocks

@Pancake_Face nice topic friend, you are true, he is still a solid champ, for mastering the skill level to play, we need some reward back too, yup sure he needs a buff. As KABAM has this mashup champs like gwenperion ingame, it would be cooler if taskmaster copies exactly the opponent's special attack. The probabilityof this to happen is 0 out of 100 but still it will be surprising and interesting mechanics

Ya it would

He needs to be awaken and high sig as well

rip I've had him for a while but not awakened. I guess i didn't know his potential and it seems he is over shadowed by Blade Ægon Gwenpool Night Monkey

rip I've had him for a while but not awakened. I guess i didn't know his potential and it seems he is over shadowed by Blade Ægon Gwenpool Night Monkey
    I prefer taskmaster over gwenpool.But yes he is overshadowed by Aegon,blade,fury and stealthy.

First off, Taskmaster’s broken and not reducing ability accuracy properly.

https://youtu.be/xhtZSO6ri-Y

Secondly, even if he was working properly he’s never gunna be god tier. He just doesn't have the utility and consistent damage output to destroy content the same way that other Skill champs do, let alone the other champions classes. At least Elektra can use any debuff to reduce ability accuracy and Gwenpool just needs a combo count. Take away Taskmaster’s Concussions and he’s dead weight.

Thirdly, his synergies are garbage. The best one he has is with Crossbones and it’s completely redundant having them both on the same team since there main purpose is to reduce ability accuracy and not much else. Synergies are an area where Taskmaster should shine since, you know, he can copy the physical capabilities of people he sees! How bout a synergy like Cap IW eh? Some Spidey shenanigans? A dot of Daredevil’s antics? Nope none of that. Just some useles synergies with nothing but skill champs.

Anyway enough ranting. Taskmaster is a firmly average character with a few nifty tricks like countering Havok’s Plasma, and Annihilus’s Armour breaks.

He has utility.Very high utility 2nd thing he can do 100% labrynth.He can help in completion of entire act 6 more better than gwenpool.He has insane damage as well.

Secondly, even if he was working properly he’s never gunna be god tier. He just doesn't have the utility and consistent damage output to destroy content the same way that other Skill champs do, let alone the other champions classes. At least Elektra can use any debuff to reduce ability accuracy and Gwenpool just needs a combo count. Take away Taskmaster’s Concussions and he’s dead weight.

Thirdly, his synergies are garbage. The best one he has is with Crossbones and it’s completely redundant having them both on the same team since there main purpose is to reduce ability accuracy and not much else. Synergies are an area where Taskmaster should shine since, you know, he can copy the physical capabilities of people he sees! How bout a synergy like Cap IW eh? Some Spidey shenanigans? A dot of Daredevil’s antics? Nope none of that. Just some useles synergies with nothing but skill champs.

Anyway enough ranting. Taskmaster is a firmly average character with a few nifty tricks like countering Havok’s Plasma, and Annihilus’s Armour breaks.

Just because you doyk lw how to use taskmaster that doesn't mean he is not good.And he can reduce Abilitiy accuracy very good,not just that he has access to immunities against biohazards ,freezer burner ,icarus type nodes.You want me to continue....
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I'd accept a buff of some sort, but I'd settle for fixing his current form. Currently, the only way his can reduce ability accuracy is through his duped ability.

His Photographic Reflexes passive ability does nothing. Unique moves don't reduce ability accuracy the way they should.

It's on the "Known Issues" list now, so hopefully we'll see a fix soon.
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    He needs a rework more so than a buff. While he has some fantastic tricks up his sleeve, the need to be awakened, a high sig and a rather complicated play method really hurts his viability for a lot of the content. Even in scenarios where he works wonders, he's easily overshadowed by champs that can get the same job done easier and faster.
    If they make him easier to play and a tad more useful unawakened then he'd easily be recognized amongst the best.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Just because you doyk lw how to use taskmaster that doesn't mean he is not good.And he can reduce Abilitiy accuracy very good,not just that he has access to immunities against biohazards ,freezer burner ,icarus type nodes.You want me to continue....
    Sorry I like TM and think he is pretty underrated but biohazard, freezer burn? Like doesn't he get 10 debuffs before he becomes immune? You still take alot of damage before he actually gets that immunity.
    Ya like TM seems good after playing around with him but he seriously needs some better synergies and little bit more work on