**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Bug and issues

June_14June_14 Member Posts: 2
Hi,

Here are some of the issues I’ve experienced.

Device and ver: ipad mini 2, ME277/A IOS 12.4.6

Game version: latest one bit been lingering for months through multiple.

Game mode: All for specials for the following.

Sp 3 Silver Surfer. Tends to make the game crash once he gets to the planet for flying up towards it. Rare that it goes through.
Sp 1 Thing: crashes 50% of the time. Especially if I dry to dodge.
Sp 2 Doctor Doom. Same as above but more so 75% of the time.

Incursions, AW, and AQ: it seems whenever there’s an in game notification like a message or a timer is up for an event or a 4 hr crystal, my game crashes on the next fight. I reload and then down 50% of health I used to have. Probably so that if someone is low on health is about to lose and turns off game he doesn’t start fresh but when heroes are full and I don’t even fight, frustrating to lose 50%. I’ve reverted to rebooting every second room but am still getting caught with acrash because you never know when you’ll get an in game notification.

Rarely use boosts for those game modes so fairly certain that’s not it.

Happens on both wifi and Bell LTE when using a hotspot. Fairly certain it’s not any network as it happens on different types.

Thanks, maybe it helps.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,857 ★★★★★
    Gonna be honest here, it's most likely your device. It's age is catching up to you in terms of it's hardware.