**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I wanna see your two stars

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    I have like 5 2 stars
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

I keep grinding arenas and spending all my units on those 2* crystals
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,802 ★★★★★

edited May 2020

I had like 200 units saved up to start pushing for UC then spent them on the sr red room crystals. Got a two star Doom and Ægon, so I’d say it was worth it.
    edited May 2020
    Looking through these photos, it seems Iceman is kinda rare, even though he’s in the jr crystals

I had like 200 units saved up to start pushing for UC then spent them on the sr red room crystals. Got a two star Doom and Ægon, so I’d say it was worth it.
    True, the units will come back eventually! I've been saving up to put more points in deep wounds, got to about 600.. then these crystals came out and I really wanted that 2* AA. Congrats on those awesome pulls

I’m missing 68 2* annoyingly

I’m missing 79.
    edited May 2020

True, the units will come back eventually! I've been saving up to put more points in deep wounds, got to about 600.. then these crystals came out and I really wanted that 2* AA. Congrats on those awesome pulls
    Thanks. Oddly enough, I’m really hoping for Symbiote Spidey out of these crystals. Him and Gulk are at the top, hoping I can get them at the end-of-the-month opening I’ll do with the rest of the two star crystals I get.

Edit: and Kamala plus Stealthy

Thanks. Oddly enough, I’m really hoping for Symbiote Spidey out of these crystals. Him and Gulk are at the top, hoping I can get them at the end-of-the-month opening I’ll do with the rest of the two star crystals I get.

Hope you get them! Any particular reason you want those 3? I'm after Night Thrasher for DH, Venom and Domino.

Hope you get them! Any particular reason you want those 3? I'm after Night Thrasher for DH, Venom and Domino.
    I’m after warlock, doom, gulk, Hyperion and iceman. There’s many others like Ægon but those are most wanted. Also Gwenpool would be sweet!
    I got super lucky and managed to get Aegon. Before these crystals i had a nice hoard of 2* AGs. For some reason i liked collecting them. But I had to use them when I pulled the right champs. Good luck, hope you get them!
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I’d love an Ægon doom or Vision Aarkus

I’ve got a lot of the good ones thanks too the quickmatch crystals. I grinded those things out so hard I got every character and awakened all but Night Thrasher. Stealthy and Kamala are some of my in game favorites, as well as Gulk and Symbiote Spidey. Really just want ones that aren’t in PHCs and that I don’t have, or to awaken some of the ones I’ve already pulled (Domino, Aarkus, Magneto Marvel Now).

I’m after warlock, doom, gulk, Hyperion and iceman. There’s many others like Ægon but those are most wanted. Also Gwenpool would be sweet!
    You have a decent chance at getting Iceman. I wrote down everyone in the jr crystals (checklist purposes) and you have a 1/91 chance of getting him.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

That is some sweet luck you have
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

why did you make a separate post for each photo? Also Iceman is in the Jr crystals so I think a good chunk of people have him.
    Thats how my phone allows me to take screenshot

why did you make a separate post for each photo? Also Iceman is in the Jr crystals so I think a good chunk of people have him.
    Thats how my phone allows me to take screenshot
    Why the heck have you got my photos on your comment did you mess up the quote
    That is weird lol
    Did anyone buy the insider offer for Deadly Origin Black Widow?
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Absolutely, as soon as I saw that 2* White Widow, I took it :p
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Here's my list, 108 so far, but there's still time before the end of the month to hopefully get those elusive Corvus, Aegon, Iceman and Doom ! Also some names may look weird to most of you cause I play in french... :*