**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I think bugs not sure

Ok to start ever since the new update what is it 15.0 everytime i try tp log in it tells me unexpected error but still loads and connects.. Also on top of that the game has been very laggy and glitchy and have lost several fightz from it and have used numerous potions and revives. Another thing I've noticed is i use hawkeye in AQ and thiz only happens in AQ his spc 1 says 100% chance to bleed and 40% power deplete but it doesn't happen no bleed or power drains it doesnt say this doesnt happen in AQ ,OR AW or any specific battle. We are running map 5x5 and have ran it before the update and nothing happened like this.

Comments

• KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    Lots of threads about this, very common issue since 15.0 most ppl I know get the error message, just tap and it goes away doesn't seem to cause any further problems. Bugs are all over tho, there's a thread that was just created to organize those threads... Lol
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Just trying to help, if anyone could lend a hand by posting a link to threads that aren't already there of new problems, that would be great. Please double check if there aren't links to the problems you are having before making a thread or posting one. There is only so much one person can do and I have 2 jobs.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/19617/known-issues-new-issues#latest