Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Optimization for non-touchscreen devices

Hello forums. I recently received a Chromebook without touchscreen capabilities. This computer does however, have support for the game. I was wondering if there was any way to bind certain keys to certain actions (example, A to dash back, L to dash forward, S to block, K to attack, a bit of a weird layout I know). Maybe this could be done in the next update or so, assuming there is a way to do this.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 11,705 Guardian
    That won't happen. The game is supposed to be playing using a touch screen system.
    Playing in other way is against the ToS, and can get you banned