**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Black Widow CV + GR synergy bug

Param014Param014 Posts: 4
edited May 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Device and Version: iPhone XS

Device Operating system: 13.4.1
Mobile Carrier: EE

Cellular or WiFi: WiFi

Game Version Installed: 27.0.0

Game mode : story 6.2.6

Champions affected : black widow Claire voiyant 6* r2 and ghost rider 5* r4

Active Boosts: No

Description of the problem: synergy between these two is supposed to reduce buff duration on opponents by 30% but this is not happening. May be happening in other game modes but only noticed it when fighting 6.2.6 champion boss and his unstoppable effect was staying at full duration and have seen several videos on YouTube of it having reduced duration with this synergy.

Comments

• mitchy231mitchy231 Posts: 46
    I am having the exact same thing happen to me. I am currently on that fight right now with the same synergy and when I got to The Champion, it no longer worked. Works fine in other fights throughout the game. Just this fight it does not work on his unstoppable, when it definitely use to. Causing me to spend a lot more on revives/potions that I was expecting to.
  • Param014Param014 Posts: 4
    I quit out after a few revives and realising it wasn’t working, on top of that it seems that her nullify isn’t removing his persistent charges
  • Hey there, the team is aware of this issue and is working on a fix that should resolve this in a future update.
  • mitchy231mitchy231 Posts: 46
    @Kabam Zibiit - Thanks for acknowledging. Any idea when the update will happen? I am still stuck on that fight (at 10%) and really do not want to start all over again, as it took me quite a few revives to get him down to 10%.
  • Param014Param014 Posts: 4
    Thanks for the update, am I correct in thinking that her nullify should remove the champions charges as with other nullify champs ?
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

Hey there, the team is aware of this issue and is working on a fix that should resolve this in a future update.

Any chance we can get this added to the Known Issues thread?