My 5 year hunt...

JmontagueJmontague Member Posts: 17
I’ve been playing this game since it was released in 2015 and since then I have been waiting to pull a 4* Scarlet Witch. I’ve even had an awakening gem and 99 Sig stones waiting for her for years.

My account has grown far beyond the needs of a 4* Switch but I just find it odd that she has eluded me so far. Has anyone else had this with a certain champ?

Comments

• GOTGGOTG Member Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    5* Domino. Never waited someone for so long.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,873 ★★★★★
    She can still come out, friend.

I waited nearly as long for mine:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/174964/finally-on-christmas-eve#latest
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Have she even appear in basic arena before?
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Member Posts: 2,006 ★★★
    5* thing
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

1* Hulk

You don't have it before or you sold the champ?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,937 ★★★★★

This game was released in 2014 lol.

you didn’t know that?

also, Angela.
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,844 ★★★★★
    I got the game the day it came out and still haven't got 4 star wolvie
  • 4dlai4dlai Member Posts: 250
    Still looking for stealth spidey have him 3* awakened and maxed but no 4* or 5* i am a ftp player but i opened some featured for him when he came out never got him
  • Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Member Posts: 132 ★★
    Fun post.

Been playing since '16. Still no 4* Black Widow (OG). Finally naturally duped Wolverine just over a month ago. She is my white whale.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Member Posts: 944 ★★★
    Took me four years to pull Hyperion at all. Ended up pulling a 3* version of him then a 5* version a week later. RNG baby!
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,404 ★★★★★
    5 Medusa still eludes me
  • PrathapPrathap Member Posts: 582 ★★★
    4dlai said:

Still looking for stealth spidey have him 3* awakened and maxed but no 4* or 5* i am a ftp player but i opened some featured for him when he came out never got him

He's still months old in the game 😂

I'm looking for 5* Starky for a long time.... Opened more than 150 5* crystals so far but not him...
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Member Posts: 1,552 ★★★★★
    5* Star lord. I finished my hunt for the 4*, now I need the 5*.
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Member Posts: 114
    5* storm, 5* HB, 5* superior IM, just still cannot pull some of the original champs, i dont have time for arena
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Member Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Lmfao these guys are naming newer champs like CG and stealth spider. The original poster said scarlett witch a 5 year old champion. The 1 star hulk a good one. Bur Corvus, stealth all 2018+ champs.
  • manan_44manan_44 Member Posts: 654 ★★★
    4* or 5* warlock :(
  • QfuryQfury Member Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I was the same with SW pulled her a month or 2 ago. Have no use for 4*s nowadays, shame really. Still give her a gem and 98 sig stones though.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Member Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I'm still looking for a 5* Hulk.
  • Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Member Posts: 132 ★★
    Qfury said:

I was the same with SW pulled her a month or 2 ago. Have no use for 4*s nowadays, shame really. Still give her a gem and 98 sig stones though.

I'm in a lazy bum/retired ally and we run map 3 AQ. I still use her for that just for fun. Still so fun to play...
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Member Posts: 99
    I've been looking for any star Dormammu for 2 years on my new account and several years previously on my (defunct) older account. Don't care how bad he is, He's one of my favourite Marvel Villains and I would max him instantly.
  • QfuryQfury Member Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Qfury said:

I'm in a lazy bum/retired ally and we run map 3 AQ. I still use her for that just for fun. Still so fun to play...
    I take my 5/65 corvus & thing in to map 4 just for a super easy time lmao, fights last about 10-15 seconds
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,937 ★★★★★

Qfury said:

i love your username
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Member Posts: 3,906 ★★★★★
    5* Quake. Been evading me for 2+ years. Probably will for the rest of this game

But of course she was my 4th 5* on my second account that I never play. Because of course
  • ArifuteraArifutera Member Posts: 210 ★★★

This game was released in 2014 lol.

Yes, it came out in 2014 December, I started playing this game on Dec 21, 2014
  • mani274mani274 Member Posts: 93
    4* Wolverine. I have been waiting to Max my 4 * Wolverine if I dupe him. Its been 4 years and no sign of dupe. I had AG but still waiting for Kabam to do that thing.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I pulled 4* Black Widow as my first 4* about 5 years ago. She still isn't duped to this day.
  • Tazer_Face2099Tazer_Face2099 Member Posts: 16
    I had a 5 star science awakening gem for years I finally got to use it on this stupid ant man, then a few weeks later I pull 5 star quake like wtf haha I have 32 five stars and finally pulled a couple science champs tho. I also got beardo since then. I thought kabam was messing with me like I was only gonna get skill and tech champs hahaha