**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Does armor shatter work on armor break immunity node ?

RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
What the title said

Comments

• Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    How are you going to inflict an armour shatter if you can't armour break the opponent? The only 2 champs in the game that can armour shatter are medusa and vision aarkus. Both need to inflict armour breaks to armour shatter.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    I highly doubt it will work
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    you don’t know until you try
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    That fact that the passive skill info from Colossus says he is armorbreak immune AND armorshatter immune suggests that you can still shatter them even if they are armorbreak immune.

Didnt tried it tho.
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Immunity to armor break won't let you inflict armor shatter. I've tried to armor shatter Colossus with Medusa's sp3 just to check if she could be a viable option for the 6.4.5 Hydra Adaptoid Boss seeing that he has armor break immunity and also happens to be a robot.
    Sadly no.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    abqber said:

Immunity to armor break won't let you inflict armor shatter. I've tried to armor shatter Colossus with Medusa's sp3 just to check if she could be a viable option for the 6.4.5 Hydra Adaptoid Boss seeing that he has armor break immunity and also happens to be a robot.
    Sadly no.

Collouse is also aromer shatter imuns.
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    @Gamer
    Oh I've missed that.
    Thank you for bringing it to my notice sir.
    I've checked in game and found that all champs that have armor break immunities i.e. Doom, Colossus, Thing and Man Thing also are immune to armor shatter.