**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

AQ Points Off on Day 5

BeerDragoonBeerDragoon Posts: 54
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
This may be a stupid question, but is there a maximum alliance prestige value that hasn't been told to the players? The reason I ask is that my alliance just cleared 5 x Map 6 and we noticed that the point total applied to our day 5 clear was only 700k higher than our total on day 4. This seems odd given that our prestige was increased by 921 from day 4 to 5. Maybe I just don't know how the calculations are done? Does anyone have any insight on this?

Here are some screenshots showing what I'm talking about:

Day 1 - 2:
ajvnks6qvdpb.jpg

Day 3 - 4:
osvj0mx1yd0d.jpg

Day 5 (today):
g0slaoizq65w.jpg

Any help or insight that anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    need an alliance that completes all events and gets a lot of four star and five star shard

My name is Vegeta66 I have a Spider-Man dupe profile picture
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    This may be a stupid question, but is there a maximum alliance prestige value that hasn't been told to the players? The reason I ask is that my alliance just cleared 5 x Map 6 and we noticed that the point total applied to our day 5 clear was only 700k higher than our total on day 4. This seems odd given that our prestige was increased by 921 from day 4 to 5. Maybe I just don't know how the calculations are done? Does anyone have any insight on this?

Here are some screenshots showing what I'm talking about:

Day 1 - 2:
    ajvnks6qvdpb.jpg

Day 3 - 4:
    osvj0mx1yd0d.jpg

Day 5 (today):
    g0slaoizq65w.jpg

Any help or insight that anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.

yes, there is a cap on defender prestige/amount of points you can attain in day 5 map 6
  • Options
    TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    Man, we are in the exact same position, just did 66666 and we have had day1-2 +4.3M, 2-3 +4.3M, 3-4 +3.4M and 4-5 +700k. It's really strange, as if the points would grow in an asymptotic way with the growing of the prestige. Looking at your final bg score I see you'll be slightly higher than us, we are at 12.143M per bg. I'll look for you guys in the final ranking, we may actually be side by side.
  • Options
    Yeah it is very strange. I'd love an explanation or something of how this goes from Kabam. I suppose it is fine if the same formula (or whatever it is) is applied to all the alliances.
  • Options
    AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    I asked this question a while back in a ticket. The explanation I received was, there is a cap on day 5. Essentially, if you explore all maps, the enemies can't be any higher than 5 star rank 5, level 65. Therefore, you can't really score much higher on day 5. This is what I was told.
  • Options
    Anonymous wrote: »
    I asked this question a while back in a ticket. The explanation I received was, there is a cap on day 5. Essentially, if you explore all maps, the enemies can't be any higher than 5 star rank 5, level 65. Therefore, you can't really score much higher on day 5. This is what I was told.

Interesting. I kinda wish we knew that before going full out on map 6. We probably would gave gotten the same amount of points with map 5 on day 5.
  • Options

Interesting. I kinda wish we knew that before going full out on map 6. We probably would gave gotten the same amount of points with map 5 on day 5.

You won't, there are more fights in map 6. Plus each fight is worth more points.
  • Options

You won't, there are more fights in map 6. Plus each fight is worth more points.

Well thank you for the information, I appreciate it!
  • Options
    No problem
  • Options
    HyperionHyperion Posts: 64
    Love that alliances are completing 66666, when they were
    launched Kabam said that Map 6 was designed to give some alliances a helping hand to get to higher scores, and that they weren't designed to be run all 5 days. Your guys item usage must have been insane.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    No, actually most of us didn't even use items. I completed it with 15/15 and many others as well. I personally run aq with ghost rider ms marvel and rogue, 4* 5/50 starting with prestige >5k
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Hyperion wrote: »
    launched Kabam said that Map 6 was designed to give some alliances a helping hand to get to higher scores, and that they weren't designed to be run all 5 days. Your guys item usage must have been insane.

I think that comment was referenced more to the costs to even open and run the map, not the item usage/difficulty of the map itself. If map costs were free every week I'm sure people would be running map 6 a lot more. I know we would.
  • Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★

Most of the people in my alliance used no items other than a boost or two. It's really not that hard with the right champs and good coordination. The biggest reason we don't see more people running 66666 is due to the cost
  • Options

Most of the people in my alliance used no items other than a boost or two. It's really not that hard with the right champs and good coordination. The biggest reason we don't see more people running 66666 is due to the cost

Yep exactly. The only reason we ran map 6 all five days is because it was free and we didn't need to save some of our top champs for war.
  • Options
    We arrived 55th, 156M. Crazy, apparently many others tried map 6 all 5 days
  • Options
    Very impressed with the 66666 accounts.

We ran it on Day 4 and it was a bit of a debacle.