**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MY RIFT LUCK SUCKS!!!!!( Feel free to share your experience with rifts)

CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
I R4ed my void hoping to pull a five star sci ag . 4-5 rifts till now but mutant ag pops out every time. I fear if i dont get sci ag till the end event my void will be a dead weight. Kabam pls dont kaboom me

Comments

• Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    It's the same with me an nick fury, took him to rank 4 but things don't look so good now
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Looking for skill or mystic gem

Come across science twice and tech all others! I swear they can tell what you want and keep you wanting! Lol
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Never lucky in terms of t4 catalyst i want a science but i never got it
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    1000 five star shades + 5 awaken gem always these
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,139 ★★★★★
    My best has ben a tier2 aplha els sig ston with I’m don’t mind. But no 5 AG and I’m going randomly since I’m don’t really need somtimg
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    Same here.. Looking for science.. Still no luck.. Not sure if I waste chronometer just waiting for science one
  • RayhanaprilleoRayhanaprilleo Posts: 51
    Looking for mutant 5time in rift none .
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    I was 5 for 5 tech AG round 6 was the skill gem I wanted.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

Looking for mutant 5time in rift none .

Yea same here
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

Looking for skill or mystic gem

Come across science twice and tech all others! I swear they can tell what you want and keep you wanting! Lol

Yea freaks me out sometimes, even when u use ag crystal u would get the ag u want the least
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    It's been a mixed bag for me. I got a tech awakening and used it on my 5* Ironman iw. I garnered 2 t2a's, a featured 5 star (Longshot) and 3k worth of 5 star shards. It has been a fun event! My only complaint would be the 2 stars gifted and sold in the intel store! They are obviously there for all those summoners who sold the lower tiers of their roster to rank 5 stars. It seems to me that that should have been a penalty! To not be able to participate in the event! They could have ground up enough phc in game and, (given the lousy drop rates) pulled 5 or six 2 stars to rank. Then they could have caught up. There is plenty of "exclusive" material for the top to play already! The crystals handed out for the event should have had t2a shards and t4b shards and t4c shards...gold??? (For those so desperate for it!) Just my opinion.