**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW/AQ Crashing at Start of Fight

Not really a new bug, but I just noticed something interesting. I was playing Map 6 AQ, and the game crashed when I started my second fight during break. Guilly2099 vs Falcon in the second section on Poison. Rassum frassum, load back up, lost half my health, go back in with G99, but STILL HAVE MY SOUL from the previous fight! Now, we've all had the crash happen, but this proves that you guys can tell whether the game crashed before the fight actually started by adding a silent trigger to the code of the characters at the beginning of the fight, not when the button is pushed (such as G99 consuming the soul). This would alleviate the needless loss of health due to people not being able to start a fight because it's stuck on the load screen for 3 minutes (which I have had happen) or an immediate crash (as just happened). I would understand if in AW this would still constitute a loss of AB so the Top Tier Alliances wouldn't find a way to exploit it.

iphone 7
ios 13.4
Wifi