**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No Line, No Pressure, No Minimums, Silver 2, 19 million+ alliance, Looking for up to 5

We are an alliance of veteran, accomplished, adult members. Alliance started in 2015, and many of us remain from then. Several players over 1 million rating. We love the game, but we're kind of over the hard grind. All we ask is that you know what you're doing, and use common sense in alliance events. NO EVENT MINIMUMS. We like to have fun and banter on the board. We don't shame or excoriate our members if they miss an event now and again. Just clear your path if you do join. We are looking for veterans who want to slow down, but still like to check in every day, and who don't lose their minds over wins and losses. Many Canadians. Several US members. Others from around the globe. We don't care where you're from if you want to join and can hold up your end when it comes to clearing paths in AW and AQ Map 4. Again, NO LINE. We don't want it, we will never use it. We're not here to bother you in real life. But we still like to get some halfway decent alliance rewards. In-game ID is V-ger.

Comments

• Options
    VgerVger Posts: 39
    Bumping this. Got one solid recruit last week, need some more though!

In-game is V-ger, with they hyphen.
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    I'm pretty happy with my alliance. I just wanted to comment though on how refreshing the description above is, and that it sounds like you have a very good alliance to play in.
    Vger said:

NO LINE. We don't want it, we will never use it. We're not here to bother you in real life.

Sick and tired of online games/players wanting to use other apps for communication, why can't they just read & write in the game chat, it's not monitored by the FBI! lol

Anyway, good luck with the player search, hopefully my comment helps bump it back up.
  • Options
    Hey I just a request for my account miniking2099
  • Options
    BigDog99995BigDog99995 Posts: 32
    Just sent you a friend request. BigDog99995
  • Options
    MadroxIndigoMadroxIndigo Posts: 31
    Just sent you a friend request.
    In game iD is BØØM§TICK
  • Options
    Update...Looking for 3. We've gained a few good members through this board, just had to kick another long time member that had disappeared for over 2 weeks. We're running 2 BGs in AW and at Silver 2, and in AQ, we run 1 BG doing Map 4, 1 doing Map 3, and 1 doing Map 1. Usually hit 50 million for the week! Again No Line required, just check in if you join AQ or AW and do your part. We're easy going and still love the game.

In-game contact is V-ger and I can send an invite.
  • Options
    Bumping this...still could use a couple
  • Options
    Need 1 more hopefully before the next AW season starts

In game is V-ger with the hyphen.
  • Options
    Looking for 1 more...we have 1 BG doing Map 5 in AQ for the first couple of days of the week now. Still 2 BGs for AW. 9 War winning streak currently, but we aren't AW focused, and were Silver 2 last season...just want 20 to participate every War if at all possible. Getting those red shards for war victories is nice, but we remain no pressure.

In game is V-ger.