**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Frozen screen in AQ

It's the 1st time I'm posting anything here, but I have encountered a problem during my alliance's last AQ. While my teammates would keep on moving forward through different paths I was not able to see that. In fact I was watching some of them being in a fight for ages and was wondering how come their fights took so long and did not expire. I only realized that my screen had been frozen when a teammate called for my help and when I tried to move on a tile where I was watching the timer of a fight, the game let me advance and instantly the whole map was filled with changes, nodes had been taken out, teammates had advanced etc.
Has anyone else encountered or reported this problem before?
Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Options
    KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Amid a million other bugs bro. Get in line. They have to address it soon though. It's beyond out of control
  • Options
    adramelchadramelch Posts: 98
    I understand that there are various issues to be resolved, but I have never heard of anyone else having the same problem as I am dealing with right now. That's why I posted this, to find out if it's something that others have encountered and a solution has been found. I hope this is not something I will have to learn to live with