**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

My kabam. Account is compromised

Hey guys somebody is using my kabam id to login.. He has deleted my alliance and I don't know what. How can I change my kabam pasaword

Comments

• PaleHauntPaleHaunt Member Posts: 18
    I used to change my P/W often, just for safety reasons. Not being able to do so via the forum login stinks. From what I understand, you need to log out in game, and touch "Forgot my password." They will send you a reset link to your email it's linked to, and then you can change it via that email. That's what I've been told anyway...
  • rickymphirickymphi Member Posts: 3
    Thanks buddy.. Now there is another problem.. Its says can't login.. Login error..
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Member Posts: 289 ★★
    Make a new email soley for this game make a support ticket telling them ur situation and try and get ur account email linked to that one
  • rickymphirickymphi Member Posts: 3
    Ok.. But someone is saying voodo arena is interrupted.. What does that mean.. Are you able to login now..