**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ TIME-OUT issue “that’s not fun” and solution

I love my alliance and my mcoc family!! kabaam did a wonderful thing by forcing us to build a community.. And I keep playing this game for them!

In response to kabaam timer issues saying “it’s not fun... “Neither is Letting that mcoc family down because u have a life outside of them as well! Neither is setting alarms in the middle of the night to take down nodeS in aq ..also having to sneak in fights on bathroom breaks at work .. telling your spouse and kids to “hold on” Because moving in a game is more important than them in that minute ..

the physical and mental exhaustion from the demand of AQ far exceeds any Team based content in any mobile game I’ve ever played or seen..
Please kabam get rid of timers and ridiculous nodes in aq .. the end rewards are not equivalent to the stress and time demanded of alliance based content

Games are supposed to be fun!!! but AQ as u have it now and the demand to not let your teams down isn’t fun at all

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Kabam Miike said they are going to work on making the AQ and other content more enjoyable before they do anything with the timer
  • LilbeargrrLilbeargrr Posts: 27
    Hopefully as I stated above they consider 30 minute or just removing timers For movement as well as removing ridiculous unnecessary nodes to make AQ more enjoyable.. there are many ideas amoungst mcoc community but these 2 requests have been agreed upon by most!