**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Roster Advice #7

MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
Hey guys, what champs are the best for completing act 5 right now?

Comments

• KingKevin8KingKevin8 Posts: 114 ★★
    First of all, you must be the luckiest guy in the game to have gotten goldpool. For rank ups I would suggest 4* Corvus and 4* CapIW would probably help the most in act 5. Morningstar can be pretty useful too because there are a bunch of resistor lanes.
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★

First of all, you must be the luckiest guy in the game to have gotten goldpool. For rank ups I would suggest 4* Corvus and 4* CapIW would probably help the most in act 5. Morningstar can be pretty useful too because there are a bunch of resistor lanes.

@KingKevin8 Thanks man! Can you list my top 5 best champs to place in my team?
    ello?
  • KingKevin8KingKevin8 Posts: 114 ★★
    It honestly depends on the quest, for example if there are a lot of mystics on the path, human torch is a beast, but if there are no mystics then he is usually a fairly bad option
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    top 4stars I see; corvus, warlock, blade, stealth suit, capIW.

5star gwenpoole and morning star are long term investments, both good champs
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Captain Marvel helped me a ton in act five, although she was a five star. Corvus wasn't that useful for me
    Ok i will choose Cap Marvel (Corvus for certain lanes), Blade, Warlock, Stealth Spidey and Cap IW!
    Hold, doesn't blade need synergies?