Roster Advice #7

MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 646 ★★
Hey guys, what champs are the best for completing act 5 right now?

Comments

• KingKevin8KingKevin8 Posts: 18
    First of all, you must be the luckiest guy in the game to have gotten goldpool. For rank ups I would suggest 4* Corvus and 4* CapIW would probably help the most in act 5. Morningstar can be pretty useful too because there are a bunch of resistor lanes.
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 646 ★★

First of all, you must be the luckiest guy in the game to have gotten goldpool. For rank ups I would suggest 4* Corvus and 4* CapIW would probably help the most in act 5. Morningstar can be pretty useful too because there are a bunch of resistor lanes.

@KingKevin8 Thanks man! Can you list my top 5 best champs to place in my team?
    ello?
  • KingKevin8KingKevin8 Posts: 18
    It honestly depends on the quest, for example if there are a lot of mystics on the path, human torch is a beast, but if there are no mystics then he is usually a fairly bad option
  • Lil_LasagnaLil_Lasagna Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    I think of you get uncollected you stop there and let your account grow a lot more as I really can’t see you getting past a lot of fights in 5.3 or 5.4. Of course that’s just my opinion. Rank up that 4* void he can be a real game changer for act 5. He will also come in handy if you get to act 5.4s ultron boss as he reverses the regen and slows the power gain down to a bare minimum if you stack a few petrifys.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 510 ★★
    top 4stars I see; corvus, warlock, blade, stealth suit, capIW.

5star gwenpoole and morning star are long term investments, both good champs
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 1,246 ★★★
    Captain Marvel helped me a ton in act five, although she was a five star. Corvus wasn't that useful for me
    Ok i will choose Cap Marvel (Corvus for certain lanes), Blade, Warlock, Stealth Spidey and Cap IW!
    Hold, doesn't blade need synergies?