**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6.2.6 Champion boss. What was Kabam thinking?!

2»

Comments

• Options
    PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Trubli said:

I found a Champion duel target and went in with a 3* of SS (who I used) just to practice dexing his specials. When I got to last 10% it helped so much!

This is the way to practice I did this every day 5-10 times for about 3 weeks to get the timing for all three possibilities (sp1 dash in and out, sp1 Block then dex last hit or even sp2 dash in and out) it still cost me around 10 tries in real against him but I did it and this feeling was truly great. 1 Week later I had to spend around 1500 units to bring Medusa down...more for her then for the whole rest of 6.3 including caiw. I think it’s ok when they tone down the difficulties of act6 when they release book2 otherwise only 10% will play and enjoy the new content!
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Pyrda said:

Trubli said:

I found a Champion duel target and went in with a 3* of SS (who I used) just to practice dexing his specials. When I got to last 10% it helped so much!

This is the way to practice I did this every day 5-10 times for about 3 weeks to get the timing for all three possibilities (sp1 dash in and out, sp1 Block then dex last hit or even sp2 dash in and out) it still cost me around 10 tries in real against him but I did it and this feeling was truly great. 1 Week later I had to spend around 1500 units to bring Medusa down...more for her then for the whole rest of 6.3 including caiw. I think it’s ok when they tone down the difficulties of act6 when they release book2 otherwise only 10% will play and enjoy the new content!
    How is it possible to spend so Much in dusa.. possibly one of the easiest boss fights in act 6... SS, GP or Fury takes her with very little effort.. even warlock parry/heavy does decent damage
  • Options
    Nas101Nas101 Posts: 17

Love my Duped KM for 6.3.1 rite no taken her down in 3 tries

Dr Luciano!

Luci! good to hear from you!