**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why are we having the global defeder tactic placed against us instead of the opponent

So playing at tier 5 or higher allows you to choose a global defender tactic, or boost. So why is the tactic we are choosing being applied to the other alliances defense for OUR attackers to fight thru? Anyone else seeing this, or am I looking at this wrong? Our alliance had “Flow” set as our tactic but we fought against it while our defenders had the boosts the other alliance choose, kabam what are you doing?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Because your opponent choosed to do the same as well.
    Your alliance defense has the node set up, as well as the defense of the opponent alliance
  • George312George312 Posts: 17
    In the past yes, this war it caught my eye, the alliance we faced had different then us, For global nodes, but what we chose was applied to our attackers not our defenders
    The red background is signifying the attack page, blue background is defense
    See the blue background thats my defender, but its their boost, again we had Flow
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    You are not checking the global nodes, which is where the Defensive tactic node shoul be
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    So are you trying to say that your whole alliance picked the flow tactic for all 3 BGs to be placed on your defense, but somehow the tactics your defenders end up with is not flow which is what you picked but instead it became dodge which may have been what the opponents picked instead?
    Yes Championcritic, that’s exactly what Im trying to say

Here is my attacker, it shows Flow up, thats what WE PICKED for OUR defenders, notice the background is red in color, thats attack
    When i go to our defenders it shows Dodge as the global tactic, we NEVER pick Dodge,
    Haji, im an officer and we all agreed all Bg’s were set with Flow for our tactic, but every bg had to fight against Flow, our defense is loaded with Flow defenders and the other alliance walked right thru them since it wasnt working right
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★
    Someone misclicked the defense tactic. That sounds much more realistic than your tactics were applied to the other team and theirs were applied to you.