**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* generic for Beardo or Scarlet Witch ?

Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
I have a 4* cap iw at r3 right now. I also have a Scarlet Witch. I'll be getting a 4* generic soon from 5.1 exploration. Who should I use it on?
Context -
1. I'm planning to put in all generic sig stones and class stones for whichever champ is the best for it

2. I have 0 Science rank 5 4 stars and 2 mystic r5 (SS and Doom)
3. I also have void at r4, but I also have a 5* void and I don't usually use void. Ik warlock doesn't reverse healing but I like his power drain from regeneration mechanic more.
4. Which one of them is the better damage dealer?
5. Also whoever gets the generic probably goes straight to r5
Also here is my 4* roster if there are any other champs worthy of it (not corvus pls I don't feel he's generic worthy)

Any input will be highly appreciated.

4* generic for Beardo or Scarlet Witch ? 10 votes

Beardo
50%
TheHoodedDormammumrcyrcleBlackadder17996FlashSpideyMathgeek 5 votes
Scarlet Witch
50%
ChampioncriticObaid_Jacob03Raknor89AouxWouxRonaldo16049 5 votes
Other (please specify)
0%

Comments

• AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    It should be scarlet witch. You already have a void which does most of thing that caiw does. Scarlet witch is just so good with her crazy regen,furies and many debuffs. She saved me a lotta potions in a lotta content.
  • Obaid_Jacob03Obaid_Jacob03 Posts: 72
    Scarlet Witch
    Truth is, beardo is known for his utility. As a 4*, there's very little content he can really do. Act 4 and Act 5 doesn't really require his utility. So I'd go with SW. Plus she's exclusive and not available as a 5*. More useful upto Act 5 where you can faceroll content.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    @AouxWoux @Obaid_Jacob03 Thank you for the input. One question though - will sig 57 be enough for her? Pretty sure she requires a high sig level doesn't she?
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    Even CAPIW requires a high sig. 57 is enough and try to get her sigs up. She only depends on crits so try to get the precision mastery first.
  • Obaid_Jacob03Obaid_Jacob03 Posts: 72
    Scarlet Witch
    She requires it. But she will still hit like a truck even at Sig 57. Just RNG. You can slowly pump in sigs stones over time.
    AouxWoux said:

Even CAPIW requires a high sig. 57 is enough and try to get her sigs up. She only depends on crits so try to get the precision mastery first.

Yeah my masteries are sorted for that. Thanks!

She requires it. But she will still hit like a truck even at Sig 57. Just RNG. You can slowly pump in sigs stones over time.

Gotta love rng eh. Thanks anyway
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    SW will likely never appear as a 5* and above, so its worth investing into 4* SW. CAIW on the other hand is available as a 5* so should wait for the 5* version.

SW will likely never appear as a 5* and above, so its worth investing into 4* SW. CAIW on the other hand is available as a 5* so should wait for the 5* version.

Speaking for the 5*, is a 5* cap iw (say at r3) good unawakened? (just talking damage wise) incase I get him 3 years later