**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Red room uncollected problem

I went into the uncollected red room and was taken to the 5* featured crystal after fighting the first person, that being diablo the game crashed for emergency down time. After the break was over I went back into the game and I can’t move on the path, it takes me back to the next fight but does not allow me to move. Being that I just got uncollected last week if I got this *5 crystal it could have the potential to change my account but as of the moment I can’t claim the crystal.

Comments

• Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Stay in the quest, tell Support.
  • Options
    KsteppeKsteppe Posts: 4
    Pictures of the path
  • Options

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Can you tap on the adaptoid? The mutant on the green tile?
  • Options
    I’m having the same problem except I’m stuck at colossus on 1k 6* shards path
  • Options
    I’m not going to leave until I have talked to kabam and they have gotten things fixed, a featured 5* crystal is worth the wait. I can’t move at all on the path so I guess I’m just stuck for now.
  • Options
    Hhaikal9527Hhaikal9527 Posts: 55
    I was Entering the Red Room Ops and suddenly got kicked out because the game crashed and having emergency down time . After its over I lost 1 Keycard and couldn’t get it back . I hope kabam would give some compensation
  • Options
    SupermanojSupermanoj Posts: 92
    I reported this to the support team and was told because so many people are dealing with it they're closing the case, no timeline on when it'll be resolved or if it'll happen before the end of the event. So that's helpful, now means I'm out 258 intel and lose one chance at a rift.