**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW - outage

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
Hello peoples,

Im pleased you are here rite no.

Who is to blame for AW not getting finished?

I always see in AW peoples wait for others to make a move and they end up dying. The way i see it if you can fight it fight it rite no! Why wait for somebody else?

Worst case Scenario you rush the boss fight or suffer by not KOin the boss!

Any how lets talk about the Outage. It came roughly 1.5 hours before AW ends. Alot of Allys leave it last minute which is very good as we always Finish it with 6-9 hours to spare just incase there is Lag..someone decides not to show up.. or worst case Scenario Kabam have a outage.

Anyways today both Allys finished AW and it was a close call probably Diversity to decide (both our Diversity where similar) i cant check as im out Sun-bathing during this Corona-19-Lockdown.

I feel it will cause Kabam More issues to cancel 1 AW then to just compensate us.

Last time they cancelled 1 AW it had Drastic and unfair consequences on alot of Allys who felt they where hard done by and im talking dropping from Plat 4 to Gold 1/2 - was it the season before last? Anyways wasn't to long ago. We benefitted from that as we went from P2 to P1 lol.

Dr Luciano

Comments

• Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I agree. It is u fair for the allies that did their best and finish well on time for their victories to be taken away from them. It might indeed change the outcome of a season for some.
    However. Alliances that suffered from this by getting kills etc from it should also be compensated.
    I don't know if their is an easy way to do this. But giving alliances that 100% the map after the outage some compensation but work? All people who 100% it beforehand don't have to get anything. Since they did not suffer from it.

Which would mean I do not get anything. How's that.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    When it comes to outages they need to find a way to extend the war or the aq by an hour or something, that way anyone that did leave it last second, reason or not, they aren’t disadvantaged, it’s basically as if it didn’t happen
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yeah not counting the war isn't a good solution. Extending the war seems like a good idea, but I don't know if they can change it now
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    That would be the best solution. The only downside to that is kills gotten because of shutdown during a fight. But other than that it seems to be the most fair solution