**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

An idea for Mass Reworks That can benefit both developers and players

KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
“BADGES”
An idea for kabam to implement to get older champions
Be usable for today’s meta and have very incredibly outdated And very boring , useless champs in 6* crystals like
Groot, ironpatriot,cyclops,magneto, gambit, black panthers, jane foster
And many others that just makes your day bad and basically Ruins your day and in game experience after grinding out Days on hardest content only to be disappointed.

So badges , they are nodes or hacks similar to what we
Receive in incursion, but they can be made purchasable in different availability cavalier , grandmaster
And normal crystals that provides you with a ticket or a badge or hack For a 5* or a 6* or a 4* rarity ,
That can be applied to specific set of champs permanently ,that they are
Created for .
For example :- you buy a crystal for 500 units (6* rarity) and it provides you with 1
Random Badge/hack that says . “character with this hack can get armour break on specials
and potency And accuracy to apply ,Increased by 150%+ “ and this badge can be
Applied to ironman, iron patriot,warmachine,cyclops, magneto.

Another example :- character with this badge applied can get upto 40% + bleed potency
And 40%+ chance to apply stacking bleed on critical hits inflicting 50% of their damage as bleed damage”
This badge can be applied to – cap ww2, cap classic, monk night,magneto,venompool,groot.!

These are just example and as seen in incursions , we can do a lot on a basic champions with more
And unique hacks that lets you put various debuffs, including new and existing like slow, Vulnerability and lot more unique hacks like doing a specific combo grants you increased attack, or critical damage or crit rate ,increased power, gain variations of different buffs as well as passives ,some “badges” could be generic , while some would make an old champ like groot into absolute monster which will be rare and as always it’ll be available through crystals and RNG , also can be earned one via specific quests like variant, monthly event quest and future content…!

Maximum 2 badges can be applied to 1 champion and it is permanent (and as previously stated ,it’ll be permanent
So not like gears but a system that lets you rework your own champion as per your liking and Ultimately RNG
Luck available to you.!

This system basically lets you add a rework over 80%+ old useless,
And very basic champions a new dimension and can be made into a very good continuous revenue stream on eve try month for kabam like releasing champions they can release new “badges” every month for that current month’s champions,very old champions as well as some like Diablo,Ebony,nova,terrax that can use some rebalancing.
Please let me know your thoughts.
@kabamiike
,and any interesting information you can add onto this. Lets work together to make our favourite game ,the greatest game of all time.
Thank you and have a good day.

Comments

• Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    So you offer a new mechanic they will have to code and 'balance'? How is it better than usual buff. Minor tweaks like abom / red guardian synergies would be enough for most of champs. I honestly don't know why don't they do it
  • Options
    vertiGovertiGo Posts: 85
    Aleor said:

So you offer a new mechanic they will have to code and 'balance'? How is it better than usual buff. Minor tweaks like abom / red guardian synergies would be enough for most of champs. I honestly don't know why don't they do it

'Hey, do you have this terrible champ after you've spent a few months building 6* shards to open?
    - Spend money buying crystals in the hopes you pull this niche new champ to make that one old one vaguely worthwhile!'

Buffing by synergy is not the same as a rework, or tweak, it's an attempt to get money out of you so you feel better about pulling terrible champs
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    vertiGo said:

Aleor said:

'Hey, do you have this terrible champ after you've spent a few months building 6* shards to open?
    - Spend money buying crystals in the hopes you pull this niche new champ to make that one old one vaguely worthwhile!'

Buffing by synergy is not the same as a rework, or tweak, it's an attempt to get money out of you so you feel better about pulling terrible champs
    Sure I have. I was speaking about buffing those champs in some simple way, like new abom synergy works. I'm not a fan of synergy buffs myself
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    I think this is a great idea. Like imagine if we could have permanent hacks meaning that champions like groot were viable options for niche fights in act 6. We don’t need to change the fights we need to change the champion system
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    TP33 said:

I think this is a great idea. Like imagine if we could have permanent hacks meaning that champions like groot were viable options for niche fights in act 6. We don’t need to change the fights we need to change the champion system

Thanks finnaly someone understood what I am saying ,sorry about bad English if I did not make sense for many.
    - a Paid (so can be beneficial to kabam and gives us another cavalier crystal without champions but RNg and new badges ,
    - So permanent hack is what I am getting to,but this can be explored upon a lot by developers and character designers more in depth. Like having few standalone powerful synergies available but only 2 can be used besides there would be synergies on new releasing champs as well,overall creating more options, more fights and since these hacks would apply to a champion permanently it should work on defense as well,(for ex. Special being unblockables, ability accuracy on special increased by 50% and granting true sight for 7 second on special ,a hack that can only be applied to these champions. Classic spiderman, agent venom,classic captain marvel and daredvil.