**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* R3 Sorcerer Supreme... such a goddess

2»

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    at this point any 6* rank 3 champion will be tops. a 6* rank 3 Rhino would be stacked. you're lucky buddy.
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

DalBot said:

Diablo is better, but nice rank up OP! Eagerly awaiting that Abyss gameplay.

Diablo 😂😂😂
    I see the latest video and your mind will be blown lol
    Nahh, he's a niche champ who is only good in certain situations with very specific mastery builds that cater to him alone, also needing the right synergies to make it work. SS is a monster on her own and is useful for any situation.
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    psp742 said:

Does Sorcerer Supreme need to be awaken? I have 3* 4* and 5*, 5* is unduped @ 3/45.. I’m running 5/5 md.. I’m mystic biased lol

Lagacy soloed the champion with an r3 5*
  • Options
    Yeah, at R3 5* or above she can easily handle fights like the Champion if you know how to cycle her blessings correctly
  • Options
    Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    Is she better than symbiote supreme?
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Icy000 said:

I may not have them both but from what I've seen and from my POV she is better than SS
  • Options
    Icy000 said:

They do very different things so it's a matter of personal preference. Symbiote has more reliable nullify whereas Sorcerer has the reliable heal on block and slow mechanics.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Lvernon15 said:

DalBot said:

Lvernon15 said:

She’s so under appreciated imo, insanely good utility champ with some not bad damage also

Yeah, once I finish Abyss (paths 4 and 5 left)I'm going to take the 6* shard rewards and try to dupe her if she's in the feature that comes out in less than two weeks. If I don't get her I'll use the gem to awaken her and throw some stones at her.

She's one of those champs who isn't sexy the first few times you use her but once you get her down she's unreal

Are you able to get any abyss gameplay with her? I’m curious to see if she can solo fights with her slow like stealthy can such as the medusa fight, haven’t seen a single abyss fight with her yet
    @Lvernon15 so yeah, not the optimal fight to try it against IMIW and far from my best performance (forgot the unblockable sets in after the second charge), but as you can see the answer to your question is yes, her slow can keep up the unlimited unstoppable denial in Abyss

https://youtu.be/NoP_FnOUQRs
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

I sincerely hope you're joking.
  • Options

Considering someone has recently been bragging about an R3 Diablo I'm not too sure
  • Options
    BinkPlayzBinkPlayz Posts: 99 ★★
    so when you had regen on block i feel like you could've just blocked his L1 and dexed the final hit more smoothly. just a tip
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

no. im not joking and being dead serious.

yes I’m joking, I’d rather rank up Ebony Maw
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure Diablo would be next to useless in Abyss